Alex Collins

Miamicane

Sophomore
this dude's averaging 7.5 yards a carry. No one can complain about our backfield with Duke and yearby but can anyone imagine duke and collins in the same backfield? not even dorito could ***** that up because the other team would never see the ball.

Advertisement
The kid is simply a stud.

BUT, even with all the SoFla backs we've whiffed on, the thing that hurts to watch the most - to me at least - is one of the guys blocking for Collins: Denver Kirkland. This guy is destroying people out there. He looks so dominant and technically sound that it makes me want to puke into my shoes. Especially when I have to watch Isidora bumble around for us at RG.

Kirkland is a mauler and an unstoppable force already as a true sophomore. He's cleaning people out and flattening defenders. Bright NFL future ahead for him.

Arkansas backs are avg. 5 yards before they get touched. Arkansas has a beastly run blocking oline. Arkansas has a HC who
is a great teacher of his system. Not to discount the young man's ability ( it pains me to say he is a beast ), but stats can be deceiving.

If he were at The U I personally don't think he'd be as successful at this point in his career. We just don't have our **** together on either
side of the ball. Hurts to say but it looks like he made the right choice for himself, and his family. Time will tell if that continues to be true,
but as of today it is a fact.

Once the other team got the ball Doritos defense would give up 80 yard drives that would last 6 + minutes. This team could have Barry Sanders, Marshal Faulk and Adrian Peterson at the same time and they will still lose by Double Digits.

Advertisement
The **** we need a thread about this dude every week for two years? Let it go ******s.

BUT, even with all the SoFla backs we've whiffed on, the thing that hurts to watch the most - to me at least - is one of the guys blocking for Collins: Denver Kirkland. This guy is destroying people out there. He looks so dominant and technically sound that it makes me want to puke into my shoes. Especially when I have to watch Isidora bumble around for us at RG.

Kirkland is a mauler and an unstoppable force already as a true sophomore. He's cleaning people out and flattening defenders. Bright NFL future ahead for him.

Couldn't cut it for our staff though. What a bunch of truly incompetent morons we have running the team.

agreed kirkland is a stud and we can't afford to lose top SoFla linemen. Even with the ****** blocking from the right side of our line though I gained a lot of respect Gadbois last saturday. we need more nasty and less pansy

Advertisement

Kirkland is probably the best guard in the SEC. Thank god he didn't go to FSU.

Advertisement
Kirkland would be bumbling here too just like our other OL. Despite all the rubes who thought Bielema was an idiot or that he wouldn't make it out of his second season, that dude is masterful at building teams with great OL and great running games. He's done it over and over and over again.

When's the last time we built a dominant OL or running game? Our running game is predicated on Duke making super human efforts.

Kirkland would be bumbling here too just like our other OL. Despite all the rubes who thought Bielema was an idiot or that he wouldn't make it out of his second season, that dude is masterful at building teams with great OL and great running games. He's done it over and over and over again.

When's the last time we built a dominant OL or running game? Our running game is predicated on Duke making super human efforts.

But our OL was supposed to be a strength.

Seriously, please start banning people.

Why should I get banned for speaking the truth. I have been a fan since Saban was the coach. I go to all the home games and usually 1 to 2 road games a year. I live and die UM football I want this team to win every week. I wish I could post positive things on this board but I know bad coaching when I see it.

Advertisement
The aura around this program is depressing right now. This kind of stuff is like beating a dead horse over the face until it disintegrates

Congrats to the kid for running wild against 3 teams that give up more points than Miami....think about that...more points than Miami....

this dude's averaging 7.5 yards a carry. No one can complain about our backfield with Duke and yearby but can anyone imagine duke and collins in the same backfield? not even dorito could ***** that up because the other team would never see the ball.

Alex is good. No doubt about that. But Nicholls St. helps that average. Alex had a YPC 10.1 and the team averaged 12.38 yards per carry against them. Ran it up against Texas Tech pretty bad too.

Against arguably the best team that Ark has faced this year in Auburn, Collins had 10 carries for 68 yards. His longest carry was for 21 yards. Subtracting that you are looking at 9 carries for 47 yards. Still an impressive 5.2 YPC but not as popping as 7.5.

Smartest thing Burt has done, with the exception of the Tech game, is keep his carries low against inferior opponents.

Will be interesting to see how those YPC hold up as they get deeper into the season against more quality opponents. He will have a lot of miles on his legs before the 2016 NFL Draft.

Arkansas backs are avg. 5 yards before they get touched. Arkansas has a beastly run blocking oline. Arkansas has a HC who
is a great teacher of his system. Not to discount the young man's ability ( it pains me to say he is a beast ), but stats can be deceiving.

If he were at The U I personally don't think he'd be as successful at this point in his career. We just don't have our **** together on either
side of the ball. Hurts to say but it looks like he made the right choice for himself, and his family. Time will tell if that continues to be true,
but as of today it is a fact.

This is on the spot. Bilemia runs the ball He always has. He teaches the OL how to sustain his running game. That said and living here I hope A2M destroys them by 50 tomorrow. Thye also rotate 3 RB so they are always fresh.

Advertisement
Back