Alex Collins commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hits the hole quick, no dancing around. Didn't see to many cut backs.

Advertisement
Real nice tape.

You don't have to be dumb to get bad grades. Lazy will do it every time. Golden and crew should put a stop to that.

Wow this kid looks like the goods. He runs violent and has legit breakaway speed. Great get. Anything less than 4 stars will be a joke.

his grades may not be that bad. He was eligible to play this season and for all we know he has been getting straight A's at South Plant. Plenty of time.

He looks very impressive, esp for a HS junior. Has great cutback ability and he has really good speed.

Advertisement
****. A natural cutback runner in HS who actually runs between the tackles? Last guy's video I saw that fit that description was someone like Clinton Portis.

His choppy steps and cutback style reminds me of Ahmad Bradshaw.

Portis was the exact same guy I thought of when I saw this vid. + rep

Also see a little Chris Johnson in him too

dude has to be at least a 4 star player. He ran for almost 1800 yards in Broward last year vs. good competition

Curious to see what his test score is.

Unbelievable film. A little Chris Johnson-ish, a touch less speed but unmatched quickness. His ability to keep speed when he cuts is rare.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;tTxFvvir5ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTxFvvir5ko&feature=related[/video]

Sounds like a good kid, don't why he won't be able to get his grades in check

It was his first year playing high school football as he dealt with some academic issues as a freshman and sophomore.

Not getting in.. I can guarantee you so dont get your hopes up

Did he fail your kindergarten class?

reminds me of Ellington at Clemson

looks like a player. a little reckless though. I'm usually overly critical

Advertisement
****. A natural cutback runner in HS who actually runs between the tackles? Last guy's video I saw that fit that description was someone like Clinton Portis.

I think a fast Marion barber. Runs with aggression and has breakaway speed. Great pickup. Add him and ray Lewis and the kid from columbus

I think a fast Marion barber. Runs with aggression and has breakaway speed. Great pickup. Add him and ray Lewis and the kid from columbus

don't need 3 rbs in next years class with Sony in 2014. 2 will be enough

wtf, he doesn't sound dumb at all.

**** was he doing the first two years lol

Can't put alot of stock into how a kid talks...remember Lamar Miller? Listen to an interview of his...he sounds like he may be mentally retarded but he was able to get it done in high school and college.

Advertisement

don't need 3 rbs in next years class with Sony in 2014. 2 will be enough

James (Sr), Clements(Jr), Duke, and Dillard are the only backs on the roster

I'd say we could use 3 backs

the man got the rest of his junior and whole senior year to get his grades in order which is more than enough time if he applies himself to doing so
this. plus he must be improving if he was playing this past year. i'm sure our staff will tell him what he needs to do in the classroom going forward in order to qualify.

agreed. His grades will only improve, there is still pleanty of time for him to get his grades up and keep them there

I love the way he runs low. Some of those highlights, when he plants just right and lowers his body, he accelerates like he was shot out of a cannon.

Nice pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back