Alex Collins commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid has great communications skills.

[video=youtube;evCaOSDQfTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evCaOSDQfTc#![/video]

Advertisement
the man got the rest of his junior and whole senior year to get his grades in order which is more than enough time if he applies himself to doing so
this. plus he must be improving if he was playing this past year. i'm sure our staff will tell him what he needs to do in the classroom going forward in order to qualify.

he got his grades up enough to play...so he is improving

plus, with him committing this early he can really work out an academic plan to get everything in order

Kid has great communications skills.

[video=youtube;evCaOSDQfTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evCaOSDQfTc#![/video]

Lol that mic just looks dumb, clearly a prop.

Advertisement
his film is off the charts...but the grades thing is very concerning. We have to give him the Lamar Miller road map.

wtf, he doesn't sound dumb at all.

**** was he doing the first two years lol

He's pretty well spoken. Hopefully he continues to work hard on the grades because he looks like a difference maker.

I know he is a 2013 guy and they havn't rated them but that being said.....HE IS RATING WITH NO STARZ DO NOT WANT......:crownpour:

Advertisement
He's HS eligible right now and he still has almost 40% of his HS academic career in front of him, and plenty of time to replace some bad grades from the past over the summers if need be.

It's a little early to be so worried, especially now that the stakes are higher, his academic arc is on the rise, and he will have the proper people looking over his shoulder now.

I'm guessing he will have to make up some core classes, but this is still early, so he should be able to make them up and work on getting a passing test score.

Advertisement
who is this freak, kid has 5 stars all over him

al golden for president

Advertisement
****. A natural cutback runner in HS who actually runs between the tackles? Last guy's video I saw that fit that description was someone like Clinton Portis.

His choppy steps and cutback style reminds me of Ahmad Bradshaw.

who is this freak, kid has 5 stars all over him

al golden for president

Agree. Reminds me a bit of Edge. He's great when he cuts back, and tries to get north/south asap. Seems to have good size and speed to. Doesn't dance, but still has enough wiggle to make guys miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back