Alex Collins commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Señor Bakas said he was the best player in Broward this year and that he is a solid four star.

Advertisement
Well, I'm not in the business of defending Bakas but it's a little early to decide who is going to pan out in college from the 2012 class. Especially when the #1 football team with the #1 recruiting class did come down and fight their asses off for him, so Cooper is a kid whose career I will watch carefully.

Check out the play at 4:18 of his highlight tape on pg. 1. Dude makes a 95 degree cut losing no speed - just flat out sideswipes to the right. Unreal.

Advertisement
FWIW, Señor Bakas said he was the best player in Broward this year and that he is a solid four star.

Bakas also has Amari Cooper as the best player in the state of Florida this year. Just sayin.

whoa, I've seen Cooper's tape and while he's a good player, there are better receivers than him in the state, let alone being the top player in the state

Advertisement
I dont remember Bakas ever calling Amare Cooper the best player in Florida. I'm calling for a fact check on that comment. I remember Mike consistently saying that Angelo Jean Louis was one of the top players inthe state, not Cooper.

Amari as the best player in Florida is right up there with Bakas saying "I'll tell you after signing day".

LULZ

I dont remember Bakas ever calling Amare Cooper the best player in Florida. I'm calling for a fact check on that comment. I remember Mike consistently saying that Angelo Jean Louis was one of the top players inthe state, not Cooper.

+1 also said Duke is the clear number 1 in Florida..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Regarding his top 100 list, he says regarding Amari Cooper "in helping lead Miami Northwestern to the state playoffs." An astute poster on another board just pointed out that Northwestern did not make the playoffs. LOL

Notes of interest: Josh WHitt @ 25. T howard at 23. AJL @ 29. Malcolm Lewis @ 71. Herb Waters @ 20 one spot ahead of Ricardo Louis.

Notes of interest: Josh WHitt @ 25. T howard at 23. AJL @ 29. Malcolm Lewis @ 71. Herb Waters @ 20 one spot ahead of Ricardo Louis.

wow, didn't know Waters was so highly regarded. I thought Lewis was a little better than #71 in the state.

Funny I'm pretty sure Bakas criticized Miami for taking Witt early. I guess his Sr year changed his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back