Alex Collins commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I've met and watched Waters at a camp. Waters is a "good" prospect across the board, without any one real giant skill that stands out, but also without any major flaws.

What really jumps out is his intensity, his attitude, his leadership qualities. He's an old school Cane that will whoop it up, be VERY vocal, encourage his teammates. He will trash talk too, but back it up. He kind of lights up a room. I liked the kid, and he wants it. I think he will do well in college.

But I don't know more than the mailmen who rank them, so who knows? I'm just glad he's a Cane for now.

To get back to Collins.

That highlight reel reminded me an awful lot of Frank Gore's freshman year at Miami. Only Collins seems a little more physical at that point.

Cooper at #1 is a joke....biggest brain fart i've seen from Bakas. Cooper didn't do **** all year. I saw him against Belen and he might as well have not gotten off the bus. Top player in the state needs to dominate. Maybe Cooper is a combine phenom or something, but when the lights are on he didn't do ****. Sorry.

Cooper at #1 is a joke....biggest brain fart i've seen from Bakas. Cooper didn't do **** all year. I saw him against Belen and he might as well have not gotten off the bus. Top player in the state needs to dominate. Maybe Cooper is a combine phenom or something, but when the lights are on he didn't do ****. Sorry.

Hahah, word

Advertisement

:Qft9gEw::nba-kobe_bryant-ups:stephenahand::K9yuNiP::vogel:

How the **** did you remember this **** from an Alex Collins thread from 3 years ago?

If you read through this thread everyone was trashing Bakas for having Cooper at 1 over Duke Johnson. While I'm no Bakas fan, as good as Duke Johnson was for us he was 100% correct having Cooper at 1.

It was his first year playing high school football as he dealt with some academic issues as a freshman and sophomore. Not getting in.. I can guarantee you so dont get your hopes up
ain't never lied …..
mr-t-lol.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back