Aldarius Johnson

Advertisement
6th round?

of what draft?

arena league?

Thoughts.
if its the arena league you were thinking.........i may agree with you

if you were talking about the nfl........i think you are sniffing glue

first of all......he hasnt played in a year......and the last time he did......he wasnt very good

his college career started with alot of promise......but he regressed from there

secondly........the nfl is obviously now giving "character" and "personality" issues much more consideration than before......and the fact that he will be viewed as having some "character flaws" isnt going to help him make any fans

if he can perform extremely well in workouts........there might be a team or two that would give him consideration based on his workouts.......size and natural ability.........but any team who would spend a 7th round pick on him.......would most likely be able to sign him as a UFA also

T.O. is a douchebag........and significantly older than AJ is..........but hes also a proven NFL superstar and has put up HOF numbers during his career.......and he cant land an NFL job........AJ has a huge uphill battle right now if he thinks hes going to

GL to him. Hopefully he has his life in order, sounds like he regrets some of the things he did in the past. Looks like he is getting his degree which is good.

Isn't he a 4.6/4.7 guy? Sitting out the year obviously won't help.

I'd say UFA in the end.

Advertisement
I hope he does well. He's got all the talent in the world. That injury at FSU definitely set him back a lot because he tore it up as a freshman.

Not the greatest speed, but technically sound. He will turn a few heads if he's invited to the combine which is a long shot.

Kid needs to work HARD. But if he puts in the work he can stick in the right situation...

Good luck to him

Advertisement
Isn't he a 4.6/4.7 guy? Sitting out the year obviously won't help.

I'd say UFA in the end.

Seemed more like 4.9 to me. I can't see him getting drafted. Questionable work ethic, questionable behavior, poor production. I don't even see him making a practice squad.

I hope he does well. He's got all the talent in the world. That injury at FSU definitely set him back a lot because he tore it up as a freshman.

He showed potential as a freshman, but "tore it up" is a bit of an overstatement.

Undrafted.

I'm intrigued to his 40...I'm guessing around a 4.8...would be shocked if faster.

Advertisement
“He gained weight and wasn’t working out as much and definitely wasn’t putting in as much effort as he should have.

Thats all you need to know about this bum. Oh and he smokes A LOT of weed. Buddy face gonna turn green soon

“He gained weight and wasn’t working out as much and definitely wasn’t putting in as much effort as he should have.

Thats all you need to know about this bum. Oh and he smokes A LOT of weed. Buddy face gonna turn green soon

Can't believe an agent actually signed him on as a client.

I have a better chance of getting drafted in the 6th round, and I ain't even working out right now.

Advertisement
UFA, his best year was his freshman year. The kid has some real attitude issues.

6th round? In his dreams. He had a lazy attitude in college, was overweight, slow, inconsistent hands and sat out this past year. How that equates to 6th round status is beyond me.

I'll be surprised if he runs faster than a high 4.6 at the pro day.

All that said, he is one guy I completely mis-evaluated coming out of HS. I thought he was a flat out stud. Oh well.

He showed potential as a freshman, but "tore it up" is a bit of an overstatement.

So is "all the talent in the world"

Nobody is going to draft this clown. He's not fast, he has a terrible work ethic, oh and he's not too bright either.

Advertisement
Back