Aldarius Johnson

Does he even get picked up as an UDFA?

Maybe. If he does it's only because he went to Miami. Not measureables or performance.

Advertisement
Love to see this guys NFL 40 time. Wouldnt surprise me if he dropped a high 4.7 or 4.8. Dude is slow. He can get open and make great catches when hes on his game, but he is not going to beat any DB in the NFL and he isnt big enough to create mismatches. He wont even get a crack IMO.

Love to see this guys NFL 40 time. Wouldnt surprise me if he dropped a high 4.7 or 4.8. Dude is slow. He can get open and make great catches when hes on his game, but he is not going to beat any DB in the NFL and he isnt big enough to create mismatches. He wont even get a crack IMO.

I seriously doubt he has the motivation to run 40 yards at one time

I seriously doubt he has the motivation to run 40 yards at one time

HA!

Maybe. If he does it's only because he went to Miami. Not measureables or performance.

Fred Rouse, who ran a legit 4.4, didn't even get drafted in the NFL or UFL...NFl didn't touch him...UFL picked him up as an undrafted free agent.

Advertisement

Fred Rouse, who ran a legit 4.4, didn't even get drafted in the NFL or UFL...NFl didn't touch him...UFL picked him up as an undrafted free agent.

You are right but there are other examples of guys who were in similar positions to AJ and made it... Lavernues Coles and before somone brings up his 40 times, he was like 4 string at FSU and had the best career out of all of those wideouts he played with... And there is Preston Parker who had one good year and now he plays for the Bucs... Anything can happene depends on his work ethic and who's willing to give him another shot...

Laverneous Coles also ran a 4.3 40. With Johnson your getting a lazy headcase with a questionable work ethic, questionable off-field endeavors, and below average production on the field. Oh yeah, he's slow as ****.

Any chance someone drafts him to be a TE?

He is obviously too slow to play WR in the league.

Advertisement
Why would anyone think Aldarius is going to get drafted. Speaking of 40 times I bet he would run a 4.95 real time. He is one of the slowest athletes I've seen play at Miami. Lazy too. The NFL is a professional league. Guys like Aldarius are what you call scrubs. He doesn't belong anywhere near the League.

Laverneous Coles also ran a 4.3 40. With Johnson your getting a lazy headcase with a questionable work ethic, questionable off-field endeavors, and below average production on the field. Oh yeah, he's slow as ****.

But what about Preston Parker? He was in a similar position... And he didnt run a 4.3...

Advertisement
Why would anyone think Aldarius is going to get drafted. Speaking of 40 times I bet he would run a 4.95 real time. He is one of the slowest athletes I've seen play at Miami. Lazy too. The NFL is a professional league. Guys like Aldarius are what you call scrubs. He doesn't belong anywhere near the League.

Haha come on man... He wont have that poor of a 40 time... I wouldnt be surprised to see him run a 4.5... And if he is around 205 thats great weight... He has the tools, but is his head on straight? I guess this will be something interesting... I hope he does well but he has an extremely small chance of rectifying his errors but its still a chance... I hope this humbled him...

Sorry but Johnson was lazy and deserved to be cut or kicked off this team even before he was. He won't get drafted b/c he brings nothin to the table.

Advertisement
“He gained weight and wasn’t working out as much and definitely wasn’t putting in as much effort as he should have.

Thats all you need to know about this bum. Oh and he smokes A LOT of weed. Buddy face gonna turn green soon

and people wonder why the 08 class didnt really pan out. i "heard" that at least "half" the "guys" smoked on a regular basis.

I'd have to guess that most people would be shocked at how many athletes smoke on the regular. Heck I know for a fact a good amount of Noles players were smoking pretty heavy when they won it all in 99.

“He gained weight and wasn’t working out as much and definitely wasn’t putting in as much effort as he should have.

Thats all you need to know about this bum. Oh and he smokes A LOT of weed. Buddy face gonna turn green soon

and people wonder why the 08 class didnt really pan out. i "heard" that at least "half" the "guys" smoked on a regular basis.

I'd have to guess that most people would be shocked at how many athletes smoke on the regular. Heck I know for a fact a good amount of Noles players were smoking pretty heavy when they won it all in 99.

Not condoning it but this isnt news... Some people will be surprised at how reckless some athletes live during the off-season... Heck look at Lawrence Taylor... He wasnt a nutritionist himself... Smoking has little to do with them not living up to the hype... Those kids just didnt know how to get over the hump...

This kid is not talented:

Below Average Speed

Below Average Routes

Average Hands (and that was his supposed strength)

Extremely subpar Attitude

No chance he's drafted. None

He has ok size. that's all he's got.

Advertisement
Back