Aldarius Johnson

“He gained weight and wasn’t working out as much and definitely wasn’t putting in as much effort as he should have.

Thats all you need to know about this bum. Oh and he smokes A LOT of weed. Buddy face gonna turn green soon
Bro that entire 08 class did. ****, I remember seeing Gavin Hardin stoned 24/7 in Mahoney.

Advertisement
“He gained weight and wasn’t working out as much and definitely wasn’t putting in as much effort as he should have.

Thats all you need to know about this bum. Oh and he smokes A LOT of weed. Buddy face gonna turn green soon
Bro that entire 08 class did. ****, I remember seeing Gavin Hardin stoned 24/7 in Mahoney.

His neck purchased him a pass.

In the end I never heard 1 positive story about Aldarius, it was all about bad attitude, work ethic, weed, etc.

For the record, I dont really think Aldarius gets drafted in the sixth round. That sentence was a little bit of bait to get the conversation going. It seems to have worked, two pages. :)

I DO think Aldarius has 4th or 5th round talent and can possibly make a roster but he's have to work his *** off to get there. From what Ive gleaned about AJ, I dont think he has it in him.

I think he should give Andre johnson a call... I think he can get into the league with help...

Advertisement
For the record, I dont really think Aldarius gets drafted in the sixth round. That sentence was a little bit of bait to get the conversation going. It seems to have worked, two pages. :)

I DO think Aldarius has 4th or 5th round talent and can possibly make a roster but he's have to work his *** off to get there. From what Ive gleaned about AJ, I dont think he has it in him.

lulz @ the backtrack by SFnewtBay..

lulz @ the backtrack by SFnewtBay..

Too funny. Not a back track, just solid posting skillz. If I posted that he has no shot, this thread would have gone off the front page in a couple hours. This way, we got two pages of somewhat useful info.

7-3/8" (In case you need an actual size for my crown)

Advertisement

and people wonder why the 08 class didnt really pan out. i "heard" that at least "half" the "guys" smoked on a regular basis.

and people wonder why the 08 class didnt really pan out. i "heard" that at least "half" the "guys" smoked on a regular basis.

guysm?

guysm?

not this guy bro

Advertisement

LOL that bad huh?

Advertisement
Undrafted free agent and then cut. AJ is a total waste of talent, he could have been something special.

I'm not sure Aldarius was ever going to be special.

Really good high school player...but if we are talking brass tacks here...he's slow...he'd never NOT be slow...ran F- routes...always had a poor attitude...as soon as he got to campus he forgot his nickname was "Glue Hands" and couldn't catch a cold...F- work ethic. Guy was just not good.

Really good player in HS...but, as it turns out, incredibly overrated.

Advertisement
Back