alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Bullsh!t. Miami is doing just as much to take care of its athletes as Bama in regards to NIL, but the vast, vast majority of posters here won't acknowledge it because then they would have to admit that Miami is doing something well; and they'd rather have a pineapple shoved up their a$$ sideways than say something positive about the U.
They are doing stuff just as we have always done. We are doing things but just as in recruiting kids go with the best deal $$$. It's always been that way and will always be that way. I would love to see our most marketable player and how close his revenue is compared to Young's. Kid hasn't even played a down bruh.....he's an elite player no doubt though. We are doing something that gets u some kids but what bama is doing gets u the game changing build a legacy national champion type kids.

Advertisement
U think King has reached 6 figures yet?
Possible maybe I don't think he's close to touching M's though. Hard to say but if Saban and Bama flexing that means they know no one's close. U don't market yourself or your organization like that unless your super confident second is far behind.

Possible maybe I don't think he's close to touching M's though. Hard to say but if Saban and Bama flexing that means they know no one's close. U don't market yourself or your organization like that unless your super confident second is far behind.
Yeah I mean they were paying dudes before. The dude from Oregon definitely got paid so I don't see why a first rd QB wouldn't.

i know some was skeptical of the numbers, but it's easy to see how you can get close to a mil ... 6 figures with cashapp ... those who doubted this are being naive

"according to sources"

Now it's $800k and not a million.

Now it's one specific deal that's "six figures" and a bunch of verbal diarrhea about the rest of the money.

The $800k? That figure for a single year or is that a value inclusive of multi-year deals?

Look bros, I have no doubt that the Alabaga QB is getting paid and will get paid big money. Some of ya’ll are just a little too quick to defend the honor of Sabag and advance his narratives.

Wake me up when we get some actual specific numbers like Miami has produced with Dan Lambert and D'Eriq's deals. Or is Sabag gonna tell you that it's none of our business and ya’ll will just be like "Yessir. You're right, sir. We trust you, sir."?

They are doing stuff just as we have always done. We are doing things but just as in recruiting kids go with the best deal $$$. It's always been that way and will always be that way. I would love to see our most marketable player and how close his revenue is compared to Young's. Kid hasn't even played a down bruh.....he's an elite player no doubt though. We are doing something that gets u some kids but what bama is doing gets u the game changing build a legacy national champion type kids.

Top rated QBs out of HS are going to get that kind of money almost anywhere they go. There are top HS QBs now looking at skipping HS to get the NIL money.

Young hasn't signed those supposed deals (somehow its now dropped from millions to 800k) , Saban has just alleged that Young has up to that amount on the table.

King had said he's got dozens more offers on top of the ones he has already signed but he is being very selective and turning down money because he only wants to be associated with products that reflect his values.

If Diaz was publicly talking about how many potential offers that King has in the table, you and others would say, "talk to me when King actually signs those deals and has the money in his bank account, until then it is just Diaz bullsh!tting and making up numbers."

This site is basically turning into page after page of *** erotic fiction about Nick Saban and Alabama.

Honestly, it is embarrassing- I can only imagine how many Bama fans are checking out this site on a daily basis and laughing at how many supposed Miami fans are drooling over Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah I mean they were paying dudes before. The dude from Oregon definitely got paid so I don't see why a first rd QB wouldn't.
I feel like bma has been doing this but now they can show u what they do without a sneaky official visit.

Top rated QBs out of HS are going to get that kind of money almost anywhere they go. There are top HS QBs now looking at skipping HS to get the NIL money.

Young hasn't signed those supposed deals (somehow its now dropped from millions to 800k) , Saban has just alleged that Young has up to that amount on the table.

King had said he's got dozens more offers on top of the ones he has already signed but he is being very selective and turning down money because he only wants to be associated with products that reflect his values.

If Diaz was publicly talking about how many potential offers that King has in the table, you and others would say, "talk to me when King actually signs those deals and has the money in his bank account, until then it is just Diaz bullsh!tting and making up numbers."

This site is basically turning into page after page of *** erotic fiction about Nick Saban and Alabama.

Honestly, it is embarrassing- I can only imagine how many Bama fans are checking out this site on a daily basis and laughing at how many supposed Miami fans are drooling over Bama.
Fuq bama I hope we destroy them I hate the sec I hate fsu I hate uf I hate every other team not the U. Imo again imo if Manny knows he can use making 800 racks as a pitch he would do it. Jmo though.

I feel like bma has been doing this but now they can show u what they do without a sneaky official visit.
And Joe Budden said cash app was paying him almost as much as Spotify so u know they hand out bags.

I still think if Miami was winning and they had a future first rd QB he could get paid 6 figures.

Advertisement
And Joe Budden said cash app was paying him almost as much as Spotify so u know they hand out bags.

I still think if Miami was winning and they had a future first rd QB he could get paid 6 figures.
Yea Miami gets a big star he will eat big. Problem is getting that big star

Doesn't make sense for him to lie it's common sense. U think that dude wants to lie and lose his grip? He had nothing to gain to lie and if he was going to lie he wouldn't he would of stood quiet. I can't believe people thought he was bsin.
“Take Saban’s d*** out of your mouth,” they say when all we did was state a fact.

Guys, I know I have posted this before, or some version of it, but I have reviewed contracts for THE star player at Notre Dame and the numbers are in the low to mid 5 digits, with work that has to occur. Add up the contracts I have seen and it is very similar to the type of money King is receiving.

Some of you will reflexively write, 'but ND is not Bama and those rednecks will pay way more than anything at ND'.
Simple answer to that is NO. The ND alumni are as passionate about football as any alumni base, hence their own TV deal, and more importantly, the ND alumni are far, far wealthier than the Bama alumni, or just about any non-Ivy alumni base. If the young man I am advising is "only" making the type of money that I have seen than I am highly skeptical of what Saban is saying. Personally I think Saban is full of **** and trying to drum up his own NIL narrative because he read the stories about UM and other schools and he knows that NIL can be a field leveling mechanism for a school like UM.
So Saban basically turned this into a big **** contest.
"oh yeah, well my quarterback who hasn't even started a game is making a million"

To quote the greatest rap group and arguably greatest MC of all time, "Don't believe the hype".

Advertisement
Guys, I know I have posted this before, or some version of it, but I have reviewed contracts for THE star player at Notre Dame and the numbers are in the low to mid 5 digits, with work that has to occur. Add up the contracts I have seen and it is very similar to the type of money King is receiving.

Some of you will reflexively write, 'but ND is not Bama and those rednecks will pay way more than anything at ND'.
Simple answer to that is NO. The ND alumni are as passionate about football as any alumni base, hence their own TV deal, and more importantly, the ND alumni are far, far wealthier than the Bama alumni, or just about any non-Ivy alumni base. If the young man I am advising is "only" making the type of money that I have seen than I am highly skeptical of what Saban is saying. Personally I think Saban is full of **** and trying to drum up his own NIL narrative because he read the stories about UM and other schools and he knows that NIL can be a field leveling mechanism for a school like UM.
So Saban basically turned this into a big **** contest.
"oh yeah, well my quarterback who hasn't even started a game is making a million"

To quote the greatest rap group and arguably greatest MC of all time, "Don't believe the hype".

Saban must be counting the NIL deals and under the table money combined

The thread is about Bryce Young.

What was posted:
“Bryce Young is getting paid a lot of money.”

Idiots:
“Yea but what about King’s deals???? Why are you talking about Saban and Bryce Young???”

What does one have to do with another? There a multiple threads about King and Miami players getting paid. This thread was about Young’s NIL deals. Half of this board is comprised of teenage girls and people who can’t read.

Advertisement
Wait till this Auburn bound chick, Suni Lee who won All-Around Gold today after Biels stepped away, gets her NIL figurers! **** SEC is on a roll!

licensed-image.jpeg

i'm not gonna get into the back and fourth with everyone, i started the post because i stated in a previous thread that SEC schools with deep ties to football would work the **** out of NIL and just so happens their qb that hasn't ran a play in a game is staring at six figures ... if you took time to read the article it stated the rest of the money was coming via memorabilia etc. and that's where the real money lies personally ... you can inflate numbers however you want when it comes to memorabilia and auctions ... that being said, yes, king is doing really nice things with NIL, but he's a proven commodity

Advertisement
Back