alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Advertisement
The thread is about Bryce Young.

What was posted:
Sabag said A MILLION!! Shut down UM football!!! It's OVER!!! We can't ever compete with the SEC!!!! Sabag said A MILLIONNNNN!!!!! Miami players are getting $600!!!!! Derp Derp Derppppp.

Idiots:
“Yea but what about King’s deals???? Why are you talking about Saban and Bryce Young???”

What does one have to do with another? There a multiple threads about King and Miami players getting paid. This thread was about Young’s NIL deals. Half of this board is comprised of teenage girls and people who can’t read.
FIFY

I can’t help that a fact hurt your feelings. Quit moving the goalposts and saying I’m slurping Saban when all I did was say he doesn’t have to lie.

Except you have a maude who happens to be an attorney with firsthand knowledge of how much one of the highest profile players on one of the highest profile teams in the country is getting paid and he is telling you it is a near certainty that Saban is vastly exaggerating the numbers. Despite this, you and others want to continue to white knight for Saban and say he isn't lying instead of calling him out for being a bullish!t artist trying to push a false narrative to recruits that Bama is the only school that will get them the big NIL deals.

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Except you have a maude who happens to be an attorney with firsthand knowledge of how much one of the highest profile players on one of the highest profile teams in the country is getting paid and he is telling you it is a near certainty that Saban is vastly exaggerating the numbers. Despite this, you and others want to continue to white knight for Saban and say he isn't lying instead of calling him out for being a bullish!t artist trying to push a false narrative to recruits that Bama is the only school that will get them the big NIL deals.
“Near certainty”

I guess that ESPN article stating he’s signed $800k is garbage? But the guy here who doesn’t know anyone involved knows exactly what’s happening? You’re being selective on what you believe based on your biases and nothing more.

I didn’t say that. I stated when NIL first came out that the SEC schools would find a way to win this war too. I never said dooms days was coming I said more of the same would continue, just legally.
I wasn't targeting you specifically but just an overall theme in this thread. My brain is too addled with damage from overconsumption of Rumpleminz and Goldschlager to remember what individual posters and porsters are saying.

“Near certainty”

I guess that ESPN article stating he’s signed $800k is garbage? But the guy here who doesn’t know anyone involved knows exactly what’s happening? You’re being selective on what you believe based on your biases and nothing more.
If the ESPN article is based on what they have been told by Saban then yes it is bull****. If the numbers are real then the easiest way to prove that or make that point is to show the contracts. Anything other than the actual contracts is just talk and talk is cheap, especially when the person doing the talking, Saban, has an incentive to boost the numbers to get into the ear of the next person who is considering Bama and a few other schools for which to play quarterback.

Yes, those of us with a ******* clue could grasp this. Unfortunately 75% of the board was/is stuck on "tHiS wiLL ReAlLy HElp miAmI! ThOSe sEc ToWns ArE bRoKe anD We pLaY In a CIty!!"
tbd, players were in place before nil..

Advertisement
Just joining this thread, but herly ferk. This man hasn't even made a dime IN TUSCALOOSA!

"Young, who is represented by Creative Artist Agency, has yet to sign any local deals in Tuscaloosa." - espn

"according to sources"

Now it's $800k and not a million.

Now it's one specific deal that's "six figures" and a bunch of verbal diarrhea about the rest of the money.

The $800k? That figure for a single year or is that a value inclusive of multi-year deals?

Look bros, I have no doubt that the Alabaga QB is getting paid and will get paid big money. Some of ya’ll are just a little too quick to defend the honor of Sabag and advance his narratives.

Wake me up when we get some actual specific numbers like Miami has produced with Dan Lambert and D'Eriq's deals. Or is Sabag gonna tell you that it's none of our business and ya’ll will just be like "Yessir. You're right, sir. We trust you, sir."?

The real challenge here is that the kids are more gullible than virtually everyone posting here. That's all that matters. Recruits.

“Near certainty”

"It’s a great story, if it’s true. There’s a real question as to whether it is. At least one person in the know has seriously questioned the accuracy of Saban’s estimate."

If you want to repeat Sabans propaganda despite having more than ample reason to believe he is exaggerating in order to gain a recruiting advantage, that's your choice.

Advertisement
Bro your off on this one..the city of Miami embraced the canes because they started winning..then in the style in fashion we won lured fans from everywhere..Herbie is a fan lol..and that’s indeed how it works. I know Bama fans in south Florida who has never been to Alabama but they love a winner. Same with the Yankees, lakers, Celtics, And now u have the warriors fans all over..all started with winning
Lived here in south florida **** near all my life and have yet to meet an actual Bama "fan" other than Tony Nathan who played at Bama.

And thats with them landing big time kids from the area...those aint real "fans" they are likely the front runners who cant name 5 players on the team and would be a "fan" of another team thats winning within 5 years.

LOL @gogeta4 and I called it immediately. It was just Saban gamesmanship, yet the mere mention caused 99% of board members to tremble like wet chihuahuas. Sometimes people never learn...
I was looking confused at some of these guys posting " What does Nick Saban have to lie about it for!!!!"...LOL Its Nick fu*ckin Saban a known liar smh.

These sec cucks kill me and really should go and be a fan of one of those teams they truly stan for....but yet they are here...holding on to any hope to front run for us when we get it back rolling

Yeah, I live in LA was well, and see Bama fans around town, as well as other schools from around the country. I even see Miami fans now and again without looking in a mirror or knowing you personally. You see more when a team is winning.

USC is the area’s,top CFB team, but can struggle with attendance the same way Miami does if things aren’t going well.

In a major market like LA and Miami, everybody loves a winner. In a college town everyone needs something to do on Saturday.
I got to see this up n close going to Tua's FIRST GAME at Bama.

THERE LITERALLY WAS NOTHING to do for 100's of miles of Tuscaloosa...and EVERYONE was at the game as it is an event...and i mean EVERYONE

Within walking distance of Hard Rock stadium there are 500 places to watch the game with an atmosphere...and maybe 100 strip clubs.

People honestly dont understand this..who arent from south florida....

Me personally a Hurricane fanatic my whole life...would rather watch the game in a different atmosphere than at the actual stadium. (Mainly because I played and t feels weid to me attending games inthe stands)

Advertisement
"according to sources"

Now it's $800k and not a million.

Now it's one specific deal that's "six figures" and a bunch of verbal diarrhea about the rest of the money.

The $800k? That figure for a single year or is that a value inclusive of multi-year deals?

Look bros, I have no doubt that the Alabaga QB is getting paid and will get paid big money. Some of ya’ll are just a little too quick to defend the honor of Sabag and advance his narratives.

Wake me up when we get some actual specific numbers like Miami has produced with Dan Lambert and D'Eriq's deals. Or is Sabag gonna tell you that it's none of our business and ya’ll will just be like "Yessir. You're right, sir. We trust you, sir."?
Young probably got a 4 year contract with cash app at 25-30k a year TOPS...

Like i said it was all smoke n mirrors. Look at the other 2 qbs cash app signed to deals lol.

Again if you got all these deals for all this money....wouldnt we see some buzz , hype, leaks about it....YEEEEETTTT dude has one major deal and thats it...the rest of the like in the short term would be MILOS sweet Tea and the sort. He will make money as he becomes a star at Bama ....He aint one yet and its no need for major companies to be all in on him right now.

Lived here in south florida **** near all my life and have yet to meet an actual Bama "fan" other than Tony Nathan who played at Bama.

And thats with them landing big time kids from the area...those aint real "fans" they are likely the front runners who cant name 5 players on the team and would be a "fan" of another team thats winning within 5 years.
I agree. Lived in south Florida my whole life. They aren’t “real fans”. But they indeed love a winner. I have a homeboy whose born and raised in Broward. He rocks with all the hometown teams..but you can’t tell him **** wrong about Bama rn lol.

I agree. Lived in south Florida my whole life. They aren’t “real fans”. But they indeed love a winner. I have a homeboy whose born and raised in Broward. He rocks with all the hometown teams..but you can’t tell him **** wrong about Bama rn lol.
Growing up if u went to public school in broward you know what school is pushed and its mostly UF....as most of the teachers or adnm,ins went to the state schools UF OR FSU.

Broward is just a front running county for the most part though lol

Advertisement
Back