alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

2022 Dodge Chargers and Challengers can push $70k if Sabag is feeling generous with the options packages.
But is he actually signing ownership of them or giving them a lease? Huge difference in cost to the dealership. Which also brings up the lease term. If it's a one year, it costs pennies, but yields huge rewards.

Advertisement
Also, when bags were under the table, Bryce Young only had the pressure of performing for a few boosters. Now that its public knowledge, any failure will be widespread criticism.
Do you think if the NIL was in effect last year that Trevor Lawrence would have received more criticism for the loss to Ohio St being that he more than likely would have been a Million Dollar Endorser??? And by saying this I'm not saying it's Trevor's fault they lost but just him being the face of the team....

Do you think if the NIL was in effect last year that Trevor Lawrence would have received more criticism for the loss to Ohio St being that he more than likely would have been a Million Dollar Endorser??? And by saying this I'm not saying it's Trevor's fault they lost but just him being the face of the team....
I doubt it. He has a great track record. I'm thinking more along the lines of the 5 star bust QBs. Alabama had one of those not too long ago.

Advertisement
I doubt it. He has a great track record. I'm thinking more along the lines of the 5 star bust QBs. Alabama had one of those not too long ago.
Very true... I'm just thinking more of the immediate aftermath of the game that the endorsement money and stuff like that would be repeated at nauseum , stuff like " The Million Dollar golden child lost the big one".... The nit-picking kind of stuff...

Very true... I'm just thinking more of the immediate aftermath of the game that the endorsement money and stuff like that would be repeated at nauseum , stuff like " The Million Dollar golden child lost the big one".... The nit-picking kind of stuff...
People love to see the mighty fall. Look at how many people hate Tom Brady.

People love to see the mighty fall. Look at how many people hate Tom Brady.
Well He blew all that to smithereens last year... Winning that SuperBowl with Tampa put him way past the untouchable level... I mean he would have to ***** up in the most monumental way possible to wreck what he's set for himself... I don't see it happening.. LOL!!!...
And if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go polish my Tom Brady monument I have erected in my living room.... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I got to see this up n close going to Tua's FIRST GAME at Bama.

THERE LITERALLY WAS NOTHING to do for 100's of miles of Tuscaloosa...and EVERYONE was at the game as it is an event...and i mean EVERYONE

Within walking distance of Hard Rock stadium there are 500 places to watch the game with an atmosphere...and maybe 100 strip clubs.

People honestly dont understand this..who arent from south florida....

Me personally a Hurricane fanatic my whole life...would rather watch the game in a different atmosphere than at the actual stadium. (Mainly because I played and t feels weid to me attending games inthe stands)
Definitely understand. Living in LA for the past 35 years I’ve only been able to watch Canes (and Bucs) games on TV. When the team is very good-to-great I can see attending a game live, especially an event game. When the team is poor, the hassle of watching a team lose, again, and all the other inconveniences like parking aren’t worth the time.

Advertisement
Except you have a maude who happens to be an attorney with firsthand knowledge of how much one of the highest profile players on one of the highest profile teams in the country is getting paid and he is telling you it is a near certainty that Saban is vastly exaggerating the numbers. Despite this, you and others want to continue to white knight for Saban and say he isn't lying instead of calling him out for being a bullish!t artist trying to push a false narrative to recruits that Bama is the only school that will get them the big NIL deals.
Preach!!!

"according to sources"

Now it's $800k and not a million.

Now it's one specific deal that's "six figures" and a bunch of verbal diarrhea about the rest of the money.

The $800k? That figure for a single year or is that a value inclusive of multi-year deals?

Look bros, I have no doubt that the Alabaga QB is getting paid and will get paid big money. Some of ya’ll are just a little too quick to defend the honor of Sabag and advance his narratives.

Wake me up when we get some actual specific numbers like Miami has produced with Dan Lambert and D'Eriq's deals. Or is Sabag gonna tell you that it's none of our business and ya’ll will just be like "Yessir. You're right, sir. We trust you, sir."?

Did Saban say it was a 7 figure deal or did he say it’s “approaching” 7 figures?

Did Saban say it was a 7 figure deal or did he say it’s “approaching” 7 figures?
When you put Casa de Rellyrell on the market I'm going to offer you $789k instead of the $1.05 mil you listed it at. Ballpark is ballpark, bro. Lemme have the keys and I'm keeping your Canes memorabilia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you put Casa de Rellyrell on the market I'm going to offer you $789k instead of the $1.05 mil you listed it at. Ballpark is ballpark, bro. Lemme have the keys and I'm keeping your Canes memorabilia.
Did I buy Casa de Rellyrell for pennies on the dollar??

You guys are talking about a shlthole if it’s Cali real estate. Unless maybe it’s Fresno or some other god forsaken place like that. 😂

You guys are talking about a shlthole if it’s Cali real estate. Unless maybe it’s Fresno or some other god forsaken place like that. 😂
Haha. I had a friend that lived in the ****hole known as Bakersfield and housing prices there were even exponentially overpriced. South Florida is absolutely aspiring to California standards on that front. Definitely not there yet but absolutely on the path.

This casa discussed is just a modest 3/2 on an entire block in Allapattah that Rellyrell scooped up at auction as a spec investment in 2010 in a pay for play kickback scheme with a few Dade County commissioners.

Does it matter? If this kid is approaching 7 figures already, he’ll probably double that in short order. This is the tip of treasure chest, not the bottom of it.

Just joining this thread, but herly ferk. This man hasn't even made a dime IN TUSCALOOSA!

"Young, who is represented by Creative Artist Agency, has yet to sign any local deals in Tuscaloosa." - espn
If we beat Bama king’s agent will have a sleepless night cause his phone won’t stop ringing.
Young has no deals in the very state he plays in but “we don’t have an advantage”.

y’all mfers act like Chuck Norris and the boogie man are afraid of Nick Saban.

young likely has an 800k contract based in performance. No one in their right mind is gonna pay a dude 800k that hasn’t started one game. Dude could have a career ending injury and he kisses that sht goodbye.
I actually hope he has 2 million on deck. He’s gonna be a 19 year old that hasn’t started and thinking about that 2 milli.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all of Milroe takes his spot sooner than later and that 800k vanishes quicker than stripper when your atm screen reads insufficient funds.

Advertisement
Back