Alabama game

To this day that night game where he was busting heads and talkin to the entire VT sideline by himself I have not seen that from a Canes player. My man was 1000% GOON.
And you wont see it ever again...it has been neutered out of our program

Advertisement
328E6F77-2954-4F40-8851-66BCE955297B.jpeg

F*ck Bama

Why is that?? We have the most experienced O-line in the nation right now.. QB advantage if healthy also.. I think we have 2 elite WR's, a very good TE, and talented backfield. I think Bama will have their hands full if our defense can stop the run.
I don't think they're used to the physical nature that Bama plays with. Harley and Rambo are good not elite, they're actually a #2 and slot receiver on any other team. We're going to need Redding, Keyshawn, or Romello to break out. Golding/Saban is going to press our receivers and dare them to beat their defense just like Venables did (our "elite" receiver had 3 receptions for 17 yards in that game btw). If we can move the ball consistently on them we're a NC contender and Lashlee, Likens, and Justice deserve a raise.

Last edited:
I don't think they're used to the physical nature that Bama plays with. Harley and Rambo are good not elite, they're actually a #2 and slot receiver on any other team. We're going to need Redding or Romello to break out. Golding/Saban is going to press our receivers and dare them to beat their defense just like Venables did (our "elite" receiver had 3 receptions for 17 yards in that game btw). If we can move the ball consistently on them we're a NC contender and Lashlee, Likens, and Justice deserve a raise.

came out today..

Advertisement
It will be improved no doubt but to go from one of the worst to top 10 in less than a year is Phil being generous.
IDK I see his point, & about Bama their secondary kept getting exposed last year.. Everyone constantly targeted Jobe. Our O-line is bringing back a lot of experience also. Once Navaughn Donaldson came back the O-line played on another level. If we stop the run Bama will be in deep trouble.

Advertisement
I don't think they're used to the physical nature that Bama plays with. Harley and Rambo are good not elite, they're actually a #2 and slot receiver on any other team. We're going to need Redding, Keyshawn, or Romello to break out. Golding/Saban is going to press our receivers and dare them to beat their defense just like Venables did (our "elite" receiver had 3 receptions for 17 yards in that game btw). If we can move the ball consistently on them we're a NC contender and Lashlee, Likens, and Justice deserve a raise.

Bama has given up 40+ four times the last two seasons. Mostly through the air.

Forgive our guys if their “physical play” doesn’t intimidate our guys.

Honestly, how many Bama games did you watch before coming out with this scouting report?

They win by scoring not stopping these days.

Honestly, how many Bama games did you watch before coming out with this scouting report?

Capture.JPG

And the chowderheads better not try to claim that Saban didn't have his team ready for Kiffin. That was a one win Ole Miss team. Bama gave up 647 yards of offense.

Remember that one Texas-BYU game in 2013 that mopes constantly vomit out as definitive evidence of Diaz's total and complete failure as a DC and proves he's incompetent? Texas's defense only gave up 32 more yards and 8 less points than Saban's defense did against Ole Miss.

Last edited:
What is this line about Miami winning big games? Outside of Notre Dame, I don’t see it. Opening against SEC teams we have not won in 18 years. Playing in neutral locations we beat WVU in Orlando and that’s it for 15 years.

Take a look at those games:

1. Historic Championship winning LSU offense that no one could stop.
2. 26 of the 48 points scored by Auburn in '19 consisted of two pick 6s and 4 FGs. Nix threw for 173 yards.
3. Kiffin called a great game no doubt but a lot of yards by Corral were unscripted.
4. Top 10 UF offense featuring three 1st rounders.

Our guys shouldn't be intimidated by what I think. The fact is we only see those kind of athletes and style of play every now and again, and that's against Clemson who has successfully neutralized our offense every time including one of our best teams last year.

I watched most of their games actually which is why I made the statement. While they do win by scoring, teams aren't scoring tons of points on them either especially in season openers.

Advertisement
What is this line about Miami winning big games? Outside of Notre Dame, I don’t see it. Opening against SEC teams we have not won in 18 years. Playing in neutral locations we beat WVU in Orlando and that’s it for 15 years.

We are 0-2, but it sounds worst when you say 18 years.
Are you really a miami fan.

View attachment 149524

And the chowderheads better not try to claim that Saban didn't have his team ready for Kiffin. That was a one win Ole Miss team. Bama gave up 647 yards of offense.

Remember that one Texas-BYU game in 2013 that mopes constantly vomit out as definitive evidence of Diaz's total and complete failure as a DC and proves he's incompetent? Texas's defense only gave up 32 more yards and 8 less points than Saban's defense did against Ole Miss.
Wow! I feel better about Manny now. Lmao.

Advertisement
Take a look at those games:

1. Historic Championship winning LSU offense that no one could stop.
2. 26 of the 48 points scored by Auburn in '19 consisted of two pick 6s and 4 FGs. Nix threw for 173 yards.
3. Kiffin called a great game no doubt but a lot of yards by Corral were unscripted.
4. Top 10 UF offense featuring three 1st rounders.

Our guys shouldn't be intimidated by what I think. The fact is we only see those kind of athletes and style of play every now and again, and that's against Clemson who has successfully neutralized our offense every time including one of our best teams last year.

I watched most of their games actually which is why I made the statement. While they do win by scoring, teams aren't scoring tons of points on them either especially in season openers.

We had four 1st half TOs against Wisconsin and the two free TDs against LSU. Horrendous FG kicking basically killed us in the GT, UF and UNC games just to name a few two years ago.

No one here gives us the same breakdown you are giving to justify our opponent’s shortcomings.

Interesting.

We had four 1st half TOs against Wisconsin and the two free TDs against LSU. Horrendous FG kicking basically killed us in the GT, UF and UNC games just to name a few two years ago.

No one here gives us the same breakdown you are giving to justify our opponent’s shortcomings.

Interesting.
I'm not sure what you're trying to get at considering I didn't break anything down besides the Auburn game since their offense didn't do a lot on offense.

View attachment 149524

Those Bama numbers are pretty crazy. 6-7 on third down. They only had 7 third downs all day.
Ole miss had to go 4-4 on fourth to stay remotely close.
I do remember watching that game and Corral played awesome, but expecting King to do it all is not the plan. Losing as much as they did on offence, new qb…we have to hope they step back a fraction.
I think for the health of college football needs these new qb’s at OSU, Bama and Clem need to struggle and bring them back to the pack. At least a little

Advertisement
Back