Alabama game

They have been losing players to the NFL draft year after year and just reload, it would be foolish to think because they lost some skill players they are not just replaced by other 5 star studs. I mean look at WR, well heck at least they lost Julio, oh crap they got Amari Cooper, well at least they lost Cooper, oh crap they got Ridley, well at least they lost Jeudy and Ruggs, oh crap they got Waddle and Davis, and this year it will be at least they lost Waddle and Davis, and then oh crap they got John Methcie and Bolden. They just reload, not rebuild unfortunately. Am I pulling for us, **** yeah, do I like our chances, **** no.
typically I'd agree with this...but I have a few Bama friends and they are worried because this is the least experienced offense they have seen in years. Not just that, the o coordinator. But we'll see. I'd love to shut up my Bama friends but things would have to go very right.

Advertisement
typically I'd agree with this...but I have a few Bama friends and they are worried because this is the least experienced offense they have seen in years. Not just that, the o coordinator. But we'll see. I'd love to shut up my Bama friends but things would have to go very right.
Be careful, like I said they have reloaded for a decade now, not likely they won't again with the classes they have pulled. I do expect the defense to be better than the offense early on though. But Robinson (RB) and Metchie III (WR) are NFL players and I expect them to give us a hard time

Advertisement
Advertisement
You made it a week bro

International Womens Day Protests GIF

Hilarious !! 👍

STATS: FSU (3) vs Alabama (1) 2017 in Atlanta

Jimbo left and the decline continued:

2017 went 7-6

2018 went 5-7

2019 went 6-7 Willie fired

2020 went 3-6 Norvell

We will not go in ranked number 3 but hopefully we are competitive. Alabama ranked number 1, us 14. Our history is to play big in big games, I believe that continues! This is an important game even though it is Out of Conference.
Our history? Dog the only team we played well that was top ten was ND.....every other game we got zipped.

I like what we have going into the game but how much can we expect from King. The kid is a gamer and tough but opening against Bama who's defense is it strength this year and with Patke still ST's coach (ST's killed fsu in that game), reality sucks but I am optimistic that our guys will play their best when facing a really good team. I wonder if one of our young QB's would be our best option at QB. I remember when we opened against number 1 fsu and skunked them. Wouldn't it be nice!

Advertisement
I remember Kelly beating Penn State on the road people call friends TURN IT ON ITS HAPPENING.

I’ve been Blessed to have witness some of the greatest game in college football history for our Canes this could challenge some of them in ranking.

Oh Boy Oh Boy , I can’t find the words to finish Ghosh in the thought.

GOCANES

We used to be giant killers. Nebraskas, Oklahomas, Notre Damns, Penn State, UCLA - on and on.

'Bout time we get that mindset back in the groove.

Won our first National Championship with a Redshirt Freshman.

Advertisement
You’re my guy, but how are you being negative about a hypothetical win lol?
I mean like if we win I would be super happy but really thinking of it.....tbh they would still pluck who they want. We would think it would help us but it will be right back to normal.

Advertisement
Back