fraggle

Senile Senior
STATS: FSU (3) vs Alabama (1) 2017 in Atlanta

Jimbo left and the decline continued:

2017 went 7-6

2018 went 5-7

2019 went 6-7 Willie fired

2020 went 3-6 Norvell

We will not go in ranked number 3 but hopefully we are competitive. Alabama ranked number 1, us 14. Our history is to play big in big games, I believe that continues! This is an important game even though it is Out of Conference.

Advertisement
STATS: FSU (3) vs Alabama (1) 2017 in Atlanta

Jimbo left and the decline continued:

2017 went 7-6

2018 went 5-7

2019 went 6-7 Willie fired

2020 went 3-6 Norvell

We will not go in ranked number 3 but hopefully we are competitive. Alabama ranked number 1, us 14. Our history is to play big in big games, I believe that continues! This is an important game even though it is Out of Conference.
Didn't they also break frenchie's leg which caused a downward spiral for the rest of the year? I believe thats when TF Blackmon had to step in when whe was not ready.

Your threads are still dog****
You made it a week bro

International Womens Day Protests GIF

Advertisement
Playing the only game on, against the top ranked team in the country....is an important game, even though it is out of conference...?

Advertisement
@fraggle is a CIS treasure.

It's not impossible that we beat Bama, but the odds are against it. Just imagine how sweet it would be.
I remember Kelly beating Penn State on the road people call friends TURN IT ON ITS HAPPENING.

I’ve been Blessed to have witness some of the greatest game in college football history for our Canes this could challenge some of them in ranking.

Oh Boy Oh Boy , I can’t find the words to finish Ghosh in the thought.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I remember Kelly beating Penn State on the road people call friends TURN IT ON ITS HAPPENING.

I’ve been Blessed to have witness some of the greatest game in college football history for our Canes this could challenge some of them in ranking.

Oh Boy Oh Boy , I can’t find the words to finish Ghosh in the thought.

GOCANES
I love that level of excitement. The last time I saw it was the 2017 ND game. They were completely at our mercy.

Bama's odds to win the 2021 National Title = +250
Miami's odds to win 2021 National Title = +5000

If the line is less than Bama -10 I will be shocked
I'd guess it's exactly 10. People won't watch/bet if it's close to three scores. Game 1 always has some unpredictability too.

Advertisement
Aren't most of the skill players from that team in the NFL Draft?
They have been losing players to the NFL draft year after year and just reload, it would be foolish to think because they lost some skill players they are not just replaced by other 5 star studs. I mean look at WR, well heck at least they lost Julio, oh crap they got Amari Cooper, well at least they lost Cooper, oh crap they got Ridley, well at least they lost Jeudy and Ruggs, oh crap they got Waddle and Davis, and this year it will be at least they lost Waddle and Davis, and then oh crap they got John Methcie and Bolden. They just reload, not rebuild unfortunately. Am I pulling for us, **** yeah, do I like our chances, **** no.

Advertisement
Back