Al-Quadin Muhammad - Surprise vitsit this weekend

Advertisement
If you don't know this for a fact then better not to look silly.
Not saying there is a good chance here because I don't know. But "Muhammad" will do better in a diversified college atmosphere and very diversified city like Miami. Just saying.

ND...free trip

Advertisement
I WANT THEM ALL **** IT

55.gif

Advertisement
Coach G is not in the business of giving out free trips.

Sure he is...see Marqise Lee and that whole west coast contingent he brought out in 2011

Who cares if it's a free trip or not. Point is Golden is getting them to come here. That's the first step and there are no more steps unless he can
get them in here to visit.
Remember these kids only get 5 official visits. Also remember this kid is coming from New Jersey where it's witch's ****ie cold right now.
Palm trees, warm weather and tanned tight asses all year round makes for some serious thinking for a kid who is thinking of spending the next 4 years
in the Midwest.

Advertisement
Free trip in december to Miami, L.A., Hawaii, or Arizona St.? Sign me up. Dude is a baller, let's hope there's more to it, but not keeping my hopes up.

Tito is killing it with the OOS kids. Don't know how he gets a hold of them but he does.

Advertisement
Tito is killing it with the OOS kids. Don't know how he gets a hold of them but he does.

This site destroys the comp u guys do a fkin bangin job I keep trying to tell my friend who is a doctor who is a grad there about this site. Dude is stuck on grassy.

Advertisement
Back