Al-Quadin Muhammad - Surprise vitsit this weekend

Free trip in december to Miami, L.A., Hawaii, or Arizona St.? Sign me up. Dude is a baller, let's hope there's more to it, but not keeping my hopes up.

I always look at it like this - let's say (Insert your hottest A-list celebrity) is out at a bar and drunk. She tells you she is from out of town and needs a place to crash, but nothing will happen. Do you let this 10/10 sleep in the gutter because you think she's just using your bed, or do you say hey, maybe she shows up at the house, and I throw on some NSYNC, crack a couple of Zimas, and anything can happen?

Advertisement
I don't think if the kid reads this will take it as a joke. If I was him I won't laugh.
I am waiting to see what Lucane think of this post.
Check his shoes before letting him on campus.

This is my serious face........

31wgInaIaZL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Free trip in december to Miami, L.A., Hawaii, or Arizona St.? Sign me up. Dude is a baller, let's hope there's more to it, but not keeping my hopes up.

I always look at it like this - let's say (Insert your hottest A-list celebrity) is out at a bar and drunk. She tells you she is from out of town and needs a place to crash, but nothing will happen. Do you let this 10/10 sleep in the gutter because you think she's just using your bed, or do you say hey, maybe she shows up at the house, and I throw on some NSYNC, crack a couple of Zimas, and anything can happen?

Couldn't agree more. You have to ask first. You may go down in flames 9 times out of 10 but that one time you are laying with the Gods.
He who hesitates jacks off.

You could probably say that of everyone in this class we pull in, he'd be the most...............*puts on sunglasses*...... explosive

Advertisement
Someone is catchin feelins. Imagine the Notre Dame crowd. Where is the irony in that?

Three out of 10 gets you in the Hall of Fame in the major leagues, but you've got to swing.

Couldn't agree more. You have to ask first. You may go down in flames 9 times out of 10 but that one time you are laying with the Gods.
He who hesitates jacks off.

Advertisement
:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** -Golden is Killing it

JC

Que? The last couple of weeks we have lost two of our top 3 commits. Getting OOS long shots to visit Miami in december is now "killing it"?

I think that JerseyCanes was referring to the sum total of all our recruiting efforts, not just the visit of Al-Quadin Muhammad. I would not have used the same term because the outcome of recruiting is so uncertain until LOIs come in, but I am very impressed by how proactive this staff is.

Advertisement
Back