Al Golden:"Seriously, Guys, Stop Getting The Licks In"

Honest question, can anybody name ANYTHING that the university of miami does well? I'm talking anything at all. That could be academics, athletics, facilities, **** it could even be having the hottest girls on campus.

ANYTHING.

Name a single thing Miami wins at.

The Bascom Palmer Eye Center. That's about it. Mostly it's just another meh commuter school in a large city.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honest question, can anybody name ANYTHING that the university of miami does well? I'm talking anything at all. That could be academics, athletics, facilities, **** it could even be having the hottest girls on campus.

ANYTHING.

We are really really good at being losers

Yeah. Getting raped by effing UVA every year shows this program is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. There are plenty of good FCS programs out there that would murder us. From the penthouse to the outhouse, that's our UM.

We didn't even have practice fields until this year. How could we be expected to sign recruits when we had to practice in the streets?

We didn't even have practice fields until this year. How could we be expected to sign recruits when we had to practice in the streets?

How in Hades did we win all those other National Championships?

Used to, we only needed a bit of grass and a football.

Advertisement
Why would any 4/5 star player who can play in the SEC or for FSU or for Ohio State choose Miami??

I mean, you can't act surprised. Miami doesn't win anymore. Not only does Miami not win.... we're not even in the conversation.

Miami loses at everything. In the classroom, Miami loses. On stadium deals, Miami loses. The hospital, Miami loses. On the field, Miami loses. Recruiting battles, Miami loses.

It's a loser university run by a bunch of losers who get stomped by people who actually know what they're doing.

You do not know HOW LONG I have been saying this. School has always been just soooooooooooooooo poorly run. With the tuition prices they want for what is basically a ho-hum commuter school, I do NOT see how they stay in business.

ANYTHING.

Miami's twitter game is strong. That's about it. The University turned its back on its identity and is now lost in the woods as just some mediocre overpriced school.

When your admin makes it clear that it wants to distance itself from the past, the admin is saying that it has a distaste for its alumni.

ANYTHING.

The Bascom Palmer Eye Center. That's about it. Mostly it's just another meh commuter school in a large city.

You are clueless.

Why would any 4/5 star player who can play in the SEC or for FSU or for Ohio State choose Miami??

I mean, you can't act surprised. Miami doesn't win anymore. Not only does Miami not win.... we're not even in the conversation.

Miami loses at everything. In the classroom, Miami loses. On stadium deals, Miami loses. The hospital, Miami loses. On the field, Miami loses. Recruiting battles, Miami loses.

It's a loser university run by a bunch of losers who get stomped by people who actually know what they're doing.

lol probably one of the best posts ive seen on here

Advertisement
2014 Dodgeball Champions.
2015 Paintball Champions.
2011-2013 waiver wire champions.
2016 First college team with a retractable roof on our stadium.

Yall are so negative.

Al always talkin about pillars, unity, what they did back in the day at UVA (as if anyone would be impressed).

Butch talked about running the table. Huge difference in goals and the respective records show it.

Al always talkin about pillars, unity, what they did back in the day at UVA (as if anyone would be impressed).

Butch talked about running the table. Huge difference in goals and the respective records show it.

As he went 1-5 vs Beamer, 1-5 vs. Bobby, 0-2 vs East Carolina (one was a blowout) and presided over some outrageously-humiliating losses to teams like Syracuse. Yeah, "Butch talked about running the table" alright. He was great vs. Temple, Citadel, & Rutgers... and that was about it.

BBD (Bring Back Dennis).

Advertisement

ANYTHING.

Most chinstrap wiggers award.

We win that for sure!

As he went 1-5 vs Beamer, 1-5 vs. Bobby, 0-2 vs East Carolina (one was a blowout) and presided over some outrageously-humiliating losses to teams like Syracuse. Those stats are really impressive when you consider that he did so with half a roster and those VT and FSU teams were finishing in the top 5 regularly. Yeah, "Butch talked about running the table" alright. He was great vs. Temple, Citadel, Rutgers, FAMU, Pittsburgh, Baylor, Boston College, West Virginia, Syracuse, Memphis, Virginia, Arkansas State, East Tennessee State, Cincinnati, NC State, UCLA, Ohio State, Georgia Tech, McNeese State, and Florida and that was about it only because he then sadly left the school for the NFL. I will begin taking my medicine to deal with my spastic tendencies and my most known symptom of severe butt-hurtedness.

BBDTPUTBT (Bring Back Dennis To Pick Up The Bar Tab).

My friend, you must have had another one of your famous anti-Butch strokes as you recall when he didn't recruit you or somebody you know. Well allow me to assist you in remembering the happy days of Miami Hurricane football and Butch Davis gracing us with his presence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI

Last edited:
LOVE that game. Edge was off the hook. The U was back. Butch overcame sanctions and got it done. This Al guy....

**** I miss the OB.

Advertisement
I don't know TROLL, why would they? Go back to Lizardville.

As he went 1-5 vs Beamer, 1-5 vs. Bobby, 0-2 vs East Carolina (one was a blowout) and presided over some outrageously-humiliating losses to teams like Syracuse. Those stats are really impressive when you consider that he did so with half a roster and those VT and FSU teams were finishing in the top 5 regularly. Yeah, "Butch talked about running the table" alright. He was great vs. Temple, Citadel, Rutgers, FAMU, Pittsburgh, Baylor, Boston College, West Virginia, Syracuse, Memphis, Virginia, Arkansas State, East Tennessee State, Cincinnati, NC State, UCLA, Ohio State, Georgia Tech, McNeese State, and Florida and that was about it only because he then sadly left the school for the NFL. I will begin taking my medicine to deal with my spastic tendencies and my most known symptom of severe butt-hurtedness.

BBDTPUTBT (Bring Back Dennis To Pick Up The Bar Tab).

My friend, you must have had another one of your famous anti-Butch strokes as you recall when he didn't recruit you or somebody you know. Well allow me to assist you in remembering the happy days of Miami Hurricane football and Butch Davis gracing us with his presence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI

I was at that game and remember it well. Should I post the video from a week earlier?

I don't know TROLL, why would they? Go back to Lizardville.

I can't hear you over the 6-7 excuses.

Hey if they didn't wanna be here then that just means they aren't "TRUE CANES" we didn't need them in the first place. *sarcasm

Advertisement
Back