Al Golden:"Seriously, Guys, Stop Getting The Licks In"

Advertisement
Honest question, can anybody name ANYTHING that the university of miami does well? I'm talking anything at all. That could be academics, athletics, facilities, **** it could even be having the hottest girls on campus.

ANYTHING.

Name a single thing Miami wins at.

That's what happens when liberals run things....

in his defense, the first couple years the NCAA had a huge impact. 2014 class was very strong. 2015 was because we were 6-7.

ummmm, the 2014 class collapsed right in front of our eyes b/c Golden refused to tell people what was going on w/ him and the PSU situation. Since 2012, our class ranking has tanked each year since Golden. Ironic, b/c the further we've gotten away from the "cloud", the worst our in-coming classes have been...go figure.

the only kid we lost was valentine, a kid who couldn't get in anyway. that class was locked up early. dont make things up

I think we actually did better under the clouds.

Sunshine and this dumb SOB wilts. Mentally worser than in the shade.

Advertisement
Honest question, can anybody name ANYTHING that the university of miami does well? I'm talking anything at all. That could be academics, athletics, facilities, **** it could even be having the hottest girls on campus.

ANYTHING.

We are really really good at being losers

Miami is a much better academic institution than any school in the SEC with the exception of Vanderbilt (and arguably Florida).

But you're right about the winning. If Miami were winning, a lot more kids would stay close. That said, things are different now than they were in the 80s. Every school can recruit South Florida a lot more easily now with the internet and all of the coverage. The game has changed.

Why would any 4/5 star player who can play in the SEC or for FSU or for Ohio State choose Miami??

I mean, you can't act surprised. Miami doesn't win anymore. Not only does Miami not win.... we're not even in the conversation.

Miami loses at everything. In the classroom, Miami loses. On stadium deals, Miami loses. The hospital, Miami loses. On the field, Miami loses. Recruiting battles, Miami loses.

It's a loser university run by a bunch of losers who get stomped by people who actually know what they're doing.

ANYTHING.

I think I can speak for everyone here and say, "**** you."

Advertisement

ANYTHING.

I think I can speak for everyone here and say, "**** you."

No, we really do suck at just about everything.

ANYTHING.

We are really really good at being losers

We win the limbo -- nobody can get lower than the combined IQ of our administration and BOT. We stand only on that.

in his defense, the first couple years the NCAA had a huge impact. 2014 class was very strong. 2015 was because we were 6-7.

ummmm, the 2014 class collapsed right in front of our eyes b/c Golden refused to tell people what was going on w/ him and the PSU situation. Since 2012, our class ranking has tanked each year since Golden. Ironic, b/c the further we've gotten away from the "cloud", the worst our in-coming classes have been...go figure.

the only kid we lost was valentine, a kid who couldn't get in anyway. that class was locked up early. dont make things up

Lost Brandon Powell and if it weren't for the music program, CT9 would be at Alabama and if it weren't for Coley, Yearby would be at USF.

#BBB

learning to coach on the job is one thing, took butch 5 years to beat FSU or VT.
but also seems that Al flat out lost his mojo/spark when he went into hiding during the PSU hire.
like he felt he'd exposed himself. different guy since, not even salesman now. at least in media.
must still be selling on the recroootin trail.

Butch had to deal with REAL SANCTIONS. 30 scholarships lost to fat Al's 3.

#BBB

Advertisement
Guys like Dorsett, Duke, Chickillo, Perryman, Flowers, and Walford were ruining Golden's recruiting efforts. Nobody in South Florida wants to play with selfish guys like that. Now that they're gone Al can begin to move the thing forward.

learning to coach on the job is one thing, took butch 5 years to beat FSU or VT.
but also seems that Al flat out lost his mojo/spark when he went into hiding during the PSU hire.
like he felt he'd exposed himself. different guy since, not even salesman now. at least in media.

This is a poor comparison, because Butch had real sanctions and still did far better than what Al is doing.

Advertisement

This is a poor comparison, because Butch had real sanctions and still did far better than what Al is doing.

But h lost 20 games in six years. Golden has lost like 21 (i think) in four years.

What's really funny about this is a lot of these guys Folden strikes out on are replaced with 2 star players not deserving of a scholarship. Then folks hanging on hope start to think those kids are to be the next best thing but end up riding the bench, getting kicked off, or transfer. Meanwhile the other 4 and 5 stars go off and be a success.

Advertisement
Back