Al Golden Defends Cheeseburgers from Kelly's Insult

Advertisement
Advertisement
That guy should have gone politics. Coach speak yes, but goldenshowers said they have lots of snacks, and good available. Ok, but what kind of snack, I'm guessing leftovers from mass.

Notre Dame has a coordinator with more HC experience in Power 5 than the HC. Reminds me of Muschamp hiring Charlie Weis!

I still vividly remember hearing Al Golden on Jim Rome just days after he beat UF in Miami (2013). Rome was really trying to hype up Miami and Golden just sounded shocked he had won the game. It was a really strange interaction and I left that interview hoping he was just really tired.

005487EE-66F1-4487-9DCF-4417AF4E8BB2.jpeg

Advertisement
I still vividly remember hearing Al Golden on Jim Rome just days after he beat UF in Miami (2013). Rome was really trying to hype up Miami and Golden just sounded shocked he had won the game. It was a really strange interaction and I left that interview hoping he was just really tired.
Al repeatedly talked down on his teams when he was at Miami. I remember several Barry Jackson stories where confidential UM coaches would **** on the roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It makes me sick to side with Kelly here but this is basically Alfredo and this is Notre Dame's version of a "training table":

"Stop crying, kid. Go over to the fridge and see if there's a takeout box with a ham sandwich in it. Don't you have a dining card and several cafeterias on campus?"

Screenshot_20220411-134036_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back