Al Golden Defends Cheeseburgers from Kelly's Insult

Advertisement
Isn't that kind of on Kelly that he wasn't able to get the school to upgrade the nutrition program. Did he even request it?

**** tried to sneak off under the cover of night to Penn St. He stopped answering his phone when the AD was trying to call him wondering where the **** his HC was.

Are you kidding me?
Really? Never knew that part of it (knew that he tried for the Penn State job - that's where he lost me).

Advertisement
When in the UM timeline is this? A lot of people would be mad that the AD was calling lol.
It was after the Louisville bowl game. So right after the 2013 season ended.

I had always suspected from the start (as did others) that Golden would use Miami to position himself for the Penn State job. It became available then, and he was coming off of his best season.

I think that the knowledge that he went after the Penn State job dissipated any momentum coming from that 9 win season.

Who the **** wouldn't have done the same? UM was cheap as ****, and I sure as **** wouldn't have faulted him for going back to Penn State. ****, our current coach just ditched his squad to go back to his school. Are you kidding me?
Apologies, I was clearly too subtle.

The infamous 'are you kidding me' retort was in response to 'why Miami?' He then went on to explain it's a destination school. i.e. he's a lying bag of ****.

Our current HC knew you couldn't win a National Title in Eugene.

****, he already knows his *** aint qualified for that position, he moved quick with the deflecting verbal felatio

Al Folden had Denzel Perryman out there looking like E. Honda.
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Just shows what a **** Brian Kelly is. Can you imagine Mario taking shots at Oregon?

Isn't that kind of on Kelly that he wasn't able to get the school to upgrade the nutrition program. Did he even request it?
ND does not like its student athletes to be too separated from the student body. It’s why some athletes love ND and some find it to be the minor leagues. What does happen though for the athletes is that the relationships they develop in college extend beyond their teammates.
Every coach at ND has expressed similar frustrations but the funny thing is that every coach is told going in what ND will and will not do. I guess its just a built in excuse for why a coach did not win a championship.

Advertisement
The brotha (Marcus Freeman) is going to have a short leash as it is..hitching his wagon to Golden and Rees just seems like a bad start for him.

Advertisement
Back