Al Blades penalty

Advertisement
Should be suspended a game for that. I hate the Gatah with a passion, but don’t hurt your team with stupid crap like that, We need him, but he should stay home for the UNC game. This team is going nowhere this year anyway.
**** that, suspend him for the second half of the Bethune Cookman game. NC is a Coastal game, we need to win those.

Should be suspended a game for that. I hate the Gatah with a passion, but don’t hurt your team with stupid crap like that, We need him, but he should stay home for the UNC game. This team is going nowhere this year anyway.
You must be talkin bout the Gaytors.

Advertisement
LOL im extremely calm. and yes suspended. you can read, confirmed!

when you do selfish, classless bull**** that directly hurts the team, absolutely.

Ivey will likely start over him anyways, so "suspending" him doesn't really offer much here. I say give the start to Ivey regardless and sit blades for the first half of a meaningless game. No need to handicap the team because of this.

Ivey will likely start over him anyways, so "suspending" him doesn't really offer much here. I say give the start to Ivey regardless and sit blades for the first half of a meaningless game. No need to handicap the team because of this.

what does him starting have to do with anything? he's the 1st CB off the bench IF he doesn't start. and that's a big IF.

what blades did saturday night was selfish, classless, and again, it hurt the team which is the most important thing. if u are going to get suspended vs. bethune cookman for a half, that doesnt do jack**** to tell the team that is absolutely unacceptable.

Advertisement
I think the Mallory hold, such as it was, was a bigger game changer.

We still got the first down because of the late hit on Baxa so the hold cost us some yards but we still had first down in the red zone and got no points after the Thomas dropped TD and Baxa awful FG miss.

We still got the first down because of the late hit on Baxa so the hold cost us some yards but we still had first down in the red zone and got no points after the Thomas dropped TD and Baxa awful FG miss.
We'd have had the ball at about the 2 yard line, pumped up by the big play. Instead we were pushed back and lost some momentum. This offense needed all the help it can get.

what does him starting have to do with anything? he's the 1st CB off the bench IF he doesn't start. and that's a big IF.

what blades did saturday night was selfish, classless, and again, it hurt the team which is the most important thing. if u are going to get suspended vs. bethune cookman for a half, that doesnt do jack**** to tell the team that is absolutely unacceptable.
Has everything to do with it. Bench him for the first half and call it a day. Handle the actual punishments during practice and whatnot.

Advertisement
yeah ok on a night where yards are precious, moving us back 15 yards after a momentum changing turnover wasn't a game changer at all

It changed the game?

His specific penalty DIRECTLY led to a loss by Miami or even had a significant outcome on the drive?

Explain yourself, defend the position.

Al Blades is a complete IDIOT and should apologize to Florida, the team, and the fans. We had a GREAT chance to win the game and this selfish MORON throws the double bird right near the official. In 36 years following the Canes that was the dumbest and most costliest penalty I have ever seen. If I was Manny I would set his ***** down for 3 games and make him think about that. I really can't comprehend how juvenile Blades is. WHAT A DOPE!

Al Blades is a complete IDIOT and should apologize to Florida, the team, and the fans. We had a GREAT chance to win the game and this selfish MORON throws the double bird right near the official. In 36 years following the Canes that was the dumbest and most costliest penalty I have ever seen. If I was Manny I would set his ***** down for 3 games and make him think about that. I really can't comprehend how juvenile Blades is. WHAT A DOPE!

Simmer down. It was dumb as **** but you’re over doing it fam

Advertisement
low-IQ selfish type of play. There were other mistakes that cost the game, but this one was true *****-assery. Suspend, bench, revoke scholarship...anything is fine with me. We have stronger, faster horses.

Blades should be suspended for the 1st half of the next game.

Thomas should be demoted to 2nd string punt returner.

- They fumbled twice inside the 15 yard-line
- They threw 2 dumbass interceptions late
- They gave us a 4th and 36 conversion or else we don't have a chance to win at the end
- They hit Baxa way late out of bounds
- They tipped a ball and it still went right to Brevin who scored a TD

My point is, Miami gave the game away in some regards, but so did the gators. 2 turnovers deep in our territory that were nowhere near forced. Truthfully, both teams had a few positives to take away but way more negatives, IMO. Super sloppy game on both sides. Really a game nobody deserved to win. But if you have the ball for 36 minutes to 24, you have a +3 advantage in turnovers and still lose, you played a pretty awful football game. Less than 4.5 yards per play cements that. The defense probably played well enough to win. The offense and special teams, literally not even close.

You forgot we fumbled twice and recovered them too.

Baxa hit may have actually hurt us. No late hit and they back us up 15 yds and Baxa has a 35 yd attempt at a much better angle.

I was in the opposite end zone and said before that kick that the angle was ****** and was going to be trouble.

Advertisement
Back