Al Blades penalty

Advertisement
Wow...I, like almost everyone else, thought it was a "double bird"--- which would have been unfathomably stupid.

In looking carefully at the replay, it really does seem he was throwing up the U.
Just stop with this, for the love of god. It's crystal clear what he threw up and it wasn't The U. This obviously-BS spin just makes people look stupid. It was an immature bonehead move by a young kid caught up in the moment. The staff will handle it.

Advertisement
I was so shocked I had to double clutch my pearls and reach for my fainting couch.

Jeebus, its a football game. Emotions get the best of people sometimes. Blades will get yelled at and he'll think twice next time. I'm sure this will be the last thing Franks brings up in his PTSD therapy session.

His penalty, while stupid, was not a game changer.
With 4:21 to go in the game we would have had the ball at the gator 26. After the double birdie we moved back to the gator 41. I would say it was at the very least potentially game changing but that's just me.

With 4:21 to go in the game we would have had the ball at the gator 26. After the double birdie we moved back to the gator 41. I would say it was at the very least potentially game changing but that's just me.

I agree on potentially.

100%.

He got very lucky it didnt actually cost Miami the game. If he keeps up stipid **** like that, next time it might.

Advertisement
Calm down. It was a stupid thing to do, I am glad the folks on ESPN didn't catch it, and Franks had it coming because he was being a ***** so that was probably payback. BUT it was embarrassing and when you pull stunts like that you better make sure you win the **** game which unfortunately we didn't.

No suspension necessary. Heated rivalry and game.

lol another calm down. ok man i'll try to be more calm next time i type

LOL im extremely calm. and yes suspended. you can read, confirmed!

when you do selfish, classless bull**** that directly hurts the team, absolutely.

We've got enough referees looking for nonsensical things to get our players thrown out of games with dumb calls already

Why should we join them by stupidly suspending our players for easily correctable offenses.

He knows now that getting a penalty at that time was boneheaded. That he hurt his team and teammates

I'm sure he wanted to win that game more than any of us on the sidelines did. He shouldn't be penalized just to satisfy fans anger

The coaches will decide whatever is warranted if anything to emphasize the need to avoid unnecessary penalties

We've got enough referees looking for nonsensical things to get our players thrown out of games with dumb calls already

Why should we join them by stupidly suspending our players for easily correctable offenses.

He knows now that getting a penalty at that time was boneheaded. That he hurt his team and teammates

I'm sure he wanted to win that game more than any of us on the sidelines did. He shouldn't be penalized just to satisfy fans anger

The coaches will decide whatever is warranted if anything to emphasize the need to avoid unnecessary penalties

ok that's fine. you think it's stupid to suspend a player who embarrassed himself and the team and HURT the team on national TV. i don't.

i will concede maybe a suspension is a bit much, but i certainly wouldnt think it's stupid. lets move on

Advertisement
Since we’re talking about bad sportsmanship, did you guys see the play where Jarren was chase out of bounds at full speed and the only thing between him and running into some large heavy metal objects was Feleipe Franks? Naturally, Franks put his hands down to his sides, made himself as skinny as possible, and sidestepped Jarren so as to make sure that he hit the metal locker at full speed. I thought that was pretty classy.

Advertisement
Since we’re talking about bad sportsmanship, did you guys see the play where Jarren was chase out of bounds at full speed and the only thing between him and running into some large heavy metal objects was Feleipe Franks? Naturally, Franks put his hands down to his sides, made himself as skinny as possible, and sidestepped Jarren so as to make sure that he hit the metal locker at full speed. I thought that was pretty classy.
Yeah, he's a true cvnt. Though, let's be honest, we'd expect the same thing to happen on our sideline.

Finley returned it to the Florida 25-yard line.

Blades did the double bird, costing Miami 15 yards and an illegal block on first down cost UM another 15.

In one tick off the clock, Canes were back at their own 45-yard line after stealing momentum with an interception and the game on the line.

It was a much a game-changer as Thomas' fumble or Baxa's whiff.

Who cares about a player throwing up birdies, lol, a real ref would've just pulled em to the side and told em, if you do it again, ill have to throw the flag, we on t.v. But of course we have to play the other team and the refs. That play didnt cost us the game, yeah we made mistakes but the refs still had to help, im still curious what conversation did they have before they picked up that pass interference flagg they threw in the endzone on that linebacker guarding brevin, they should've had the same conversation when they threw them flags against Blades and finley. Its ok, i was trying to figure out what he did, but now that makes it comical to me, Blades was right "***** that ****", cause he knows better than most this:

Yeah, he's a true cvnt. Though, let's be honest, we'd expect the same thing to happen on our sideline.

How bout the late hit on jarren that wasnt called, this guy felipe got lucky they called that camron harris run back, we go up by 10, that **** would've gotten puvalrized. The bubba franks missed fieldgoal is the one that hurt the most, it wasnt blocked, everything was good, if that was a 1 point game, coach richt's prediction would've more than likely have happened, we win it on a fieldgoal!

The fake holding call on mallory on the fake fieldgoal, we would've been at the goal line again, but jt4 dropping that touchdown catch, he has to come down with that one in order to atone for that dropped punt, you could see the difference between the out of state players phucking up in a game like this, bubba, jt4 and jarren, nobody should have to tell a qb to throw the ball away, that's qb common sense #1, him running straight to the sidelines and out of bounds with the ball still in his hands told me all i needed to know about his mentality that game.

Here's what we know, perry has that clutch play in em, i was looking to see if i could see it in jarren, yeah we know the blocking wasnt the best, but he wasnt spreading the ball around enuff for me, im glad coach enos didnt caddle em, has to play way better. It would've been interesting to see how perry would've played this game, he would've definitely found jt4 a few more times, perry is definitely going to stretch the field.

Advertisement
Back