Al Blades penalty

Advertisement
I don't care what nobody says, y'all Mfs are blind as a bat. Blades definitely threw up the u and did not flick him off.
The issue is the act. The refs are older than me and I am 46 and they are looking to throw flags. Especially against Miami. You have to know this as a staff and as a player and not do "the act." I don't think it is a big deal but the higher than mighty, everything needs to be fair world that has been created dictates you cannot commit the "act" (the bird, the U whatever). Friggin' pansy world we live in now is disgraceful.

Finley returned it to the Florida 25-yard line.

Blades did the double bird, costing Miami 15 yards and an illegal block on first down cost UM another 15.

In one tick off the clock, Canes were back at their own 45-yard line after stealing momentum with an interception and the game on the line.

It was a much a game-changer as Thomas' fumble or Baxa's whiff.
Thomas's directly led to 7 points. Baxa cost us 3 point. There's no guarantee we score a TD after that turnover.

Are we done with the **** measure contest now? For the 90 godzillionth time, there was enough mistakes to suspend the whole team and just forfeit to UNC.

The issue is the act. The refs are older than me and I am 46 and they are looking to throw flags. Especially against Miami. You have to know this as a staff and as a player and not do "the act." I don't think it is a big deal but the higher than mighty, everything needs to be fair world that has been created dictates you cannot commit the "act" (the bird, the U whatever). Friggin' pansy world we live in now is disgraceful.

was that guy serious? he threw up the U? lol just wow

I saw this the other day...

Satan makes a good point...HOWEVER...he is cherry picking more than George Washington.

For every success like Mushin, there are what, 10000000000000000 failures thatbwe shoukd have punished early and often?

VERY TOUGH issue...and hind sight ALWAYS has the right answer.

Advertisement
How bout the late hit on jarren that wasnt called, this guy felipe got lucky they called that camron harris run back, we go up by 10, that **** would've gotten puvalrized. The bubba franks missed fieldgoal is the one that hurt the most, it wasnt blocked, everything was good, if that was a 1 point game, coach richt's prediction would've more than likely have happened, we win it on a fieldgoal!

The fake holding call on mallory on the fake fieldgoal, we would've been at the goal line again, but jt4 dropping that touchdown catch, he has to come down with that one in order to atone for that dropped punt, you could see the difference between the out of state players phucking up in a game like this, bubba, jt4 and jarren, nobody should have to tell a qb to throw the ball away, that's qb common sense #1, him running straight to the sidelines and out of bounds with the ball still in his hands told me all i needed to know about his mentality that game.

Here's what we know, perry has that clutch play in em, i was looking to see if i could see it in jarren, yeah we know the blocking wasnt the best, but he wasnt spreading the ball around enuff for me, im glad coach enos didnt caddle em, has to play way better. It would've been interesting to see how perry would've played this game, he would've definitely found jt4 a few more times, perry is definitely going to stretch the field.
Lost me entirely when you took it in a Kosi direction at the end.

for ***** sake, it was the kid's 1st game ever. ever.
And considering the pressure he was under basically every play, I thought Jarren was very impressive. I said out loud numerous times on Saturday night "That play right there is why he won the QB competition". And yet people come on here afterwards talking about Kosi. smh

Advertisement
Just stop with this, for the love of god. It's crystal clear what he threw up and it wasn't The U. This obviously-BS spin just makes people look stupid. It was an immature bonehead move by a young kid caught up in the moment. The staff will handle it.

First of all, I said it "seems" like he threw up the "U".

Look carefully again, like I did, and, while inconclusive, it really does LOOK LIKE he's throwing up the U.

That may still be a taunting foul, so the results and reaction are largely the same. But, IF it was the U, it is not quite AS mind-bogglingly stupid.

Last edited:
Are you honestly on here advocating that Perry should be at QB instead of Jarren? Jesus christ. :snoopfacepalm:

That's next level dumb.

How do you know that, you havent seen perry run this offense in a college game yet, but you did see him run the offense last year on the big stage with not that much seasoned offensive talent, but help to give Fsu another L, i would've felt more confident with perry going into the gaytor game and if he flopped, than bring in jarren, the passes that jarren was asked to throw on that 1st drive, wasnt nothing that perry couldnt do. But at some point, that field needed to be stretched, once the gaytors d-co saw that jarren was an intermediate type passer, he starting closing ranks and bring the safeties up, had no worries about jarren going deep, but let's how he progresses.

Look carefully again, like I did, and, while inconclusive, it really does LOOK LIKE he's throwing up the U.

That may still be a taunting foul, so the results and reaction are largely the same. But, IF it was the U, it is not quite AS mind-bogglingly stupid.
Good god, man, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone! What do you mean "inconclusive"? Here is the picture right here, man, it's been posted on here a half dozen times:

Al Blades double bird.jpg

If you think it's inconclusive that he might be throwing up The U (something that is physically impossible with your hands held backwards) you must get much better weed than I do.

Advertisement
How do you know that, you havent seen perry run this offense in a college game yet, but you did see him run the offense last year on the big stage with not that much seasoned offensive talent, but help to give Fsu another L, i would've felt more confident with perry going into the gaytor game and if he flopped, than bring in jarren, the passes that jarren was asked to throw on that 1st drive, wasnt nothing that perry couldnt do. But at some point, that field needed to be stretched, once the gaytors d-co saw that jarren was an intermediate type passer, he starting closing ranks and bring the safeties up, had no worries about jarren going deep, but let's how he progresses.
:snoopfacepalm:

I need to leave this thread.

And considering the pressure he was under basically every play, I thought Jarren was very impressive. I said out loud numerous times on Saturday night "That play right there is why he won the QB competition". And yet people come on here afterwards talking about Kosi. smh

at this point in time, i believe jarren's got it. i just do. my brothers and i were all looking at each other during the spring game of 2018, when he was an early enrollee true freshman, and just saying ****, this cat has the best fundamentals. he won the competition for good reason. cant believe he didn't play last year, incredible

ok but it wasn't the U. so who cares?

Advertisement
LMAO was waiting for the "you wouldn't understand" post. bravo sir, you didn't disappoint. being a selfish, classless ******* on national TV and costing the team 15 yards in a crucial spot, it's a Canes thing! i guess. what a ******* stupid post.
So every guy that gets a penalty, is selfish and I hurts the team; The only fair and logical solution is to suspend them all.
That’s teaching and coaching ‘best practices’ at it’s finest. I swear CIS is gonna be a got**** tranny site by mid season.

In all honest After the Finely pick, was it legit? I missed it and feel like they only showed the replay once
What wasn't legit was the PI call. There's way in **** you can call that on Blades and then pick up the flag in the endzone with game on the line.

was that guy serious? he threw up the U? lol just wow
You can't do anything anymore. It is infuriating. Watch any college football game. A kid will score a touchdown, be excited and the refs are bombing in to "calm" them down. Get the F&*K out of here ref. I chirped so much in college and got chirped at it was comical. At least in hockey they still let you chirp... The middle finger is fine by me, the U, the throat slash, horns, eating box, whatever, toughen the f up people. Infuriating.

ok but it wasn't the U. so who cares?

My mistake. The only evidence I previously saw was a video. This photo is much more absolute. What a selfish F-up.

This "don't be an idiot" lesson needs to be ingrained in EVERYONE. I'm already picturing Hill doing something "silly" in the heat of the excitement.

I hope there are clear punishment guidelines and Blades (and everyone else via watching the repurcussions on Blades) gets taught.

Again, my bad.

Advertisement
Back