Al Blades penalty

I expect a different team to come out vs UNC. Manny is going to kill them these next two weeks. That film session will be the most brutal thing of their entire lives.

Not with that OL he isnt.

Face reality.

With that said, Canes should win.

Advertisement
I expect a different team to come out vs UNC. Manny is going to kill them these next two weeks. That film session will be the most brutal thing of their entire lives.

You are placing faith in Manny to have the team prepared with 2 weeks of prep time. He literally had months to prep for this game and the team looked awful and undisciplined. To compound the undisciplined theme, Blades was on the field because another CB, Ivey, got himself suspended. We have a team of knuckleheads. That's on Diaz's side of the ball and a problem he should have addressed.

His penalty, while stupid, was not a game changer.
Of course it's a game changer. Typical, undisciplined, selfish behavior from a medicore program who loves to talk more than win. Nothing against Blades.. That is on Manny. Stop trying being their friends. Celebrate on the sidelines with your teammates. Enough of this self promotion BS. It is a TEAM sport. Get rid of those dumb *** rings & the chain. How about a turnover or touchdown HIGH FIVE?! Win or shutup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course it's a game changer. Typical, undisciplined, selfish behavior from a medicore program who loves to talk more than win. Nothing against Blades.. That is on Manny. Stop trying being their friends. Celebrate on the sidelines with your teammates. Enough of this self promotion BS. It is a TEAM sport. Get rid of those dumb *** rings & the chain. How about a turnover or touchdown HIGH FIVE?! Win or shutup.

Game changer how exactly?

What direct impact did it have to final outcome.

Again, he was stupid and undisciplined.

"Not a game changer?" Are you for real? Do you realize where we would have gotten the ball compared to where we ended up getting it?

Are you for real?

You are aware of how that series sputtered correct?

Ball could have been on 10 yd line and OL still crumbled.

Dont get me wrong, what he did was dumb, dumb ,and dumb. Hardly game changing.

Advertisement
I mean just let that go, but it also goes for Florida’s unsportsmanlike call by Campbell that was stupid also. Refs wanted to be highlight of game

Bruh what are you talking about? I just didn’t see the play last night so I asked a Question

Are you for real?

You are aware of how that series sputtered correct?

Ball could have been on 10 yd line and OL still crumbled.

Dont get me wrong, what he did was dumb, dumb ,and dumb. Hardly game changing.

We don't know what could have happened. Play calls are different inside the redzone as opposed to the 40-yard line. It was a crucial and game changing mistake. And what's worse, it was completely unnecessary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back