Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketball Wives Smell GIF by VH1

On some of ya’ll in here??????

Advertisement
😂😂😂😂😂 I wanna learn how to put Gifs on my post but IDK how
when you write in the text box towards the top you will see 3 little vertical dots next to the rectanngle picture. Click on that. Immediately there should appear under that another row of options including the word GIF. Click it and search your GIF.

Advertisement
when you write in the text box towards the top you will see 3 little vertical dots next to the rectanngle picture. Click on that. Immediately there should appear under that another row of options including the word GIF. Click it and search your GIF.
I’ve tried but it won’t let me click on the GIF

Advertisement
I’ve tried but it won’t let me click on the GIF
If you're using a laptop you can also drag and drop gifs into the text box. When I'm ******* off at work and can't find the gif I want using the native giphy search feature, I just go to Google Images, find what I want and drag n drop it into the text box.

Or, if you select Attach Files you can upload images and gifs directly from your device, but it has to be under 2.5 MB.

T
If you're using a laptop you can also drag and drop gifs into the text box. When I'm ******* off at work and can't find the gif I want using the native giphy search feature, I just go to Google Images, find what I want and drag n drop it into the text box.

Or, if you select Attach Files you can upload images and gifs directly from your device, but it has to be under 2.5 MB.
thanks homie

Why get rid of a walk on who's been productive and is good on special teams? I agree we'll be a lot better when we don't NEED a Ragone type in the 2 deep but it's weird how some of you fixate on this kid like his the f'n problem.
The issue is that he is a walk on that was put on scholarship when we are going to be short on scholarships.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back