2024 AJ Hairston 3* QB from Monarch [Best 24 QB in SFL?]

Advertisement
I like these 3 to pair if Noland is your #1 pririty target

REALLY LIKE. Reminds me of Deriq King.

LOVE THE ATHLETICISM.

I would love to see all throw at a camp together with Hairston, because i dont mind either 3 i listed.

Theres also an Iowa commit in Jacksonville that is intriguing like how the **** he sneaking out of here.

💯

LOVE THE ATHLETICISM.

I would love to see all throw at a camp together with Hairston, because i dont mind either 3 i listed.

Theres also an Iowa commit in Jacksonville that is intriguing like how the **** he sneaking out of here.

Judd Anderson is my QB2. Big dude (pause) with a big arm and still raw since he just started playing the position. He’s a dual sport athlete (basketball). Wondering if he also played/plays baseball.

He got that from Mike Leach and I totally agree. There’s rare examples inaccurate guys become accurate but I’d much rather take an accurate guy from the jump. Tbh this cat has been growing on me , the ball placement being the most impressive part of his game.

I hope he ends up in this class.

I just watched his highlights again and he does a lot of little things naturally. He is an exciting player with a very high ceiling.

I'm just saying from watching him live and such there's a reason he hasn't been offered by anyone. Schools are down here all the time and a 6-3 QB with those stats with no offers should tell you all that you need to know. I'd take Bailey, Posse and Belfort over him all day and I don't even like 2 of those 3. I'm never one to **** on kids but IMO this is a bad offer and a bit of a head scratcher.
Just for reference, what was your final assessment of Emoney in '23?

Advertisement

LOVE THE ATHLETICISM.

I like Resar. I also listed him with Jesse Winslette as qbs I like in a previous thread. Oh south plantation had a good qb that transferred to Venice. But Resar and Winslette are good. Resar is fast too. I maybe wrong but I thought I read somewhere that he ran a 10.8 in the 100.

He got that from Mike Leach and I totally agree. There’s rare examples inaccurate guys become accurate but I’d much rather take an accurate guy from the jump. Tbh this cat has been growing on me , the ball placement being the most impressive part of his game.

I'd like Noland and Judd as our two QBs but I wouldn't be ****ed about Hairston with Noland. Any insight to why Hairston's recruitment is so lackluster? (que the he blows jokes).

If Noland is in the boat as the first QB, then I have less issue taking a kid like AJ who doesn't seem to be generating much interest and will need to have his throwing mechanics torn down and rebuilt. I prefer Judd Anderson as the second QB2, but if Air Noland is coming and Dawson sees Hairston as a long-term project w/ big potential upside, that's fine.

But it does mean we really can't afford to have any end-of-year Jaden Rashada shenanigans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Noland is in the boat as the first QB, then I have less issue taking a kid like AJ who doesn't seem to be generating much interest and will need to have his throwing mechanics torn down and rebuilt. I prefer Judd Anderson as the second QB2, but if Air Noland is coming and Dawson sees Hairston as a long-term project w/ big potential upside, that's fine.

But it does mean we really can't afford to have any end-of-year Jaden Rashada shenanigans.
I have a feeling AJ will begin to get serious interest from other schools very soon.

Michael Pratt’s best offer was Tulane. He would’ve been the no doubt starter here the last 3 years. Guess who plays the same comp he did? Hairston.

Pratt was homeschooled until high school, never played football until high school, had a mediocre junior year at Boca high, then transferred to Deerfield for his senior year where he played much better.

His offer sheet had nothing to do with comp. It was the fact he'd played very little ball to that point.

Advertisement
Pratt was homeschooled until high school, never played football until high school, had a mediocre junior year at Boca high, then transferred to Deerfield for his senior year where he played much better.

His offer sheet had nothing to do with comp. It was the fact he'd played very little ball to that point.
He didn’t have a mediocre year at Boca High. That year at Boca High with Ashton Gillete is how they both got noticed.

He didn’t have a mediocre year at Boca High. That year at Boca High with Ashton Gillete is how they both got noticed.

Disagree. He was impressive as a running QB and showed athletic potential, but as a thrower of the football he had a pretty mediocre season.

Either way the point remains the same. His offer sheet wasn't about the comp.

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 9.15.49 PM.png

feedback from today's Elite 11 camp in Orlando.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back