AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
It’s been a very long time since we’ve been equipped like this to win signing day recruiting wars.

I don’t really have a prediction but I know this staff can recruit with the best of them and they’ve been able to streamline their approach with all the early signees.

I like our chances.

Jen why ask what anyone has against northeasterners and why comment about someone being negative if it’s about the AH4. Then stfu.

[MENTION=2676]BostonCane[/MENTION] so you honestly think that you’re providing the board with some sort of levity here? Come on sir, that’s BS.

The only reason you are in this thread is to simply **** in Cheerios under the vail of “I don’t want people to get hurt”. LMFAO

Everyone on this board knows that these kids take pictures on their other visits. Not earth shattering ness.

Please exit stage left & enjoy the pit of misery.

Na wasn’t my intentions at all. Sorry you guys feel that way. My comments were unnecessary and ruined the joy of this board and I apologize. They coming. Coo? Lol

See, this sarcasm, equating the fun of this visit with "they coming, cool" is exactly what trolls do.

It’s been a very long time since we’ve been equipped like this to win signing day recruiting wars.

I don’t really have a prediction but I know this staff can recruit with the best of them and they’ve been able to streamline their approach with all the early signees.

I like our chances.

they set it up for the last weekend too, usually bama or a UGa (now with Kirby) wont allow that. We have a chance and to be honest im a mope but we should be favored to land them now and finally eat NSD and swing the tide to Miami is back. First u have to win on the trail then close now if we do this I can say we back for real

Advertisement
Nesta being #1 would be dope..... Ivey should pass on 8 to TC and chatfield will take 9 and Surtain can be 6? 7?

Hey, [MENTION=2676]BostonCane[/MENTION], tell me if this not you.

In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ...
Internet troll - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Advertisement

I like our chances.

they set it up for the last weekend too, usually bama or a UGa (now with Kirby) wont allow that. We have a chance and to be honest im a mope but we should be favored to land them now and finally eat NSD and swing the tide to Miami is back. First u have to win on the trail then close now if we do this I can say we back for real
Real talk.

Richt isn’t an elite coach but he’s been an elite recruiter, especially if you give him time to cultivate relationships. He’s the type of dude a kid will be thinking about when they lay their heads down the night before Signing Day. They know he will have their back for real because he’s a genuine guy. He’s no bull**** and he’s the type of guy a family will feel good about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And this thread is now derailed. We got some real special people on this board who can turn any thread into trash.

I like our chances.

Real talk.

Richt isn’t an elite coach but he’s been an elite recruiter, especially if you give him time to cultivate relationships. He’s the type of dude a kid will be thinking about when they lay their heads down the night before Signing Day. They know he will have their back for real because he’s a genuine guy. He’s no bull**** and he’s the type of guy a family will feel good about.

With Richt also is that he takes care of your life if u dont make the league and that is the Miami way, take care of family. Thats a huge recruiting tool and I agree that MR isnt an elite coach but u dont have to be an elite coach to win at Miami, but u have to be an elite recruiter which if he closes I'll be glad to give him that title. U 100% right

I doubt BostonCane is a troll. Y'all need to relax.

exactly. people on here lose their **** minds if anything is posted that is less than 100% positive...no matter how delusional it is.

yes, people do need to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back