AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Hey, [MENTION=2676]BostonCane[/MENTION], tell me if this not you.

In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ...
Internet troll - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

INTENT. I post for conversation. At no point did I say they’re not coming. Just stated a fact and people lost their sh*t. But you guys are right I should’ve kept that to myself because no one would say “ yea you’re right they do but it’s still cool to see.” Just troll this, ***** you, bla bla bla. But I’m coolin. I think it would be the best class in Cane history and put The U on the right track to greatness. I THINK we only get one of PS2 and Campbell. I HOPE we get them Alllll. But I’m a “troll” so who care what I think right

Advertisement
It’s been a very long time since we’ve been equipped like this to win signing day recruiting wars.

I don’t really have a prediction but I know this staff can recruit with the best of them and they’ve been able to streamline their approach with all the early signees.

I like our chances.

This post and the fact that those young men went to a school private school with a focus on academics and football, just helps us. Cats talked about Rumph but look at what happened to corn last year and JJ and Jackson this year. We have a guy who will prepare them both on the field and real life. They’ve known him most if not all their lives. I love our chances.

I doubt BostonCane is a troll. Y'all need to relax.

exactly. people on here lose their **** minds if anything is posted that is less than 100% positive...no matter how delusional it is.

yes, people do need to relax.

No people get annoyed with the board cops trying to make sure everyone is “objective” and “realistic.” Sh1 t is .

Sorry guys I was jus stating a fact didn’t mean to have you all in your feelings. They coming. We coo? Lol

Nah you’re just a real loser. Don’t have to act like it’s one or the othe other. Quit being a board cop you northeastern dip****

Woah.

What do you have against Northeastern folks?

A lot.

Like 30%+ of the students at Miami are from the Northeast douche.

This board is retarded just move on from the post instead of constantly quoting and responding fckn em up every **** thread **** smh :tedbong:

Advertisement
Sorry guys I was jus stating a fact didn’t mean to have you all in your feelings. They coming. We coo? Lol

Nah you’re just a real loser. Don’t have to act like it’s one or the othe other. Quit being a board cop you northeastern dip****

Woah.

A lot.

And most of them are giant douchebags

Signed,

A UM alumnus

I doubt BostonCane is a troll. Y'all need to relax.

exactly. people on here lose their **** minds if anything is posted that is less than 100% positive...no matter how delusional it is.

yes, people do need to relax.

You're missing the point. Posting Alabama visit pics in this thread is meant to be inflammatory. It wasn't just simple "I'm not optimistic" "to me all those videos and pics don't mean much" which would be what you were referring to above. He/she could have simply stated the "realist" opinion without attempting to inflamie the crowd.

Woah.

A lot.

Signed,

A UM alumnus

Advertisement

I’m really not a troll haha. Just said they do photo shoots every visit. That is all. I’m sorry I truly didn’t mean to take a dump in the punch bowl. Some of you guys are more worse than Patriots homers. Haha

Inday send this yankee $cumb@g back up north where he belongs. Maybe to chestnut hill! Lol

It’s been a very long time since we’ve been equipped like this to win signing day recruiting wars.

I don’t really have a prediction but I know this staff can recruit with the best of them and they’ve been able to streamline their approach with all the early signees.

I like our chances.

they set it up for the last weekend too, usually bama or a UGa (now with Kirby) wont allow that. We have a chance and to be honest im a mope but we should be favored to land them now and finally eat NSD and swing the tide to Miami is back. First u have to win on the trail then close now if we do this I can say we back for real
Real talk.

Richt isn’t an elite coach but he’s been an elite recruiter, especially if you give him time to cultivate relationships. He’s the type of dude a kid will be thinking about when they lay their heads down the night before Signing Day. They know he will have their back for real because he’s a genuine guy. He’s no bull**** and he’s the type of guy a family will feel good about.

I appreciate what you are saying but richt isn’t elite??? Man that’s crazy go look at Georgia’s history pre-richt and please pay amount to what they did about the resources they gave him!! He will win big with us because he will be given the resources needed

Advertisement

Woah.

A lot.

Signed,

A UM alumnus

Miami has a large following in the Northeast... Why you so salty some yank cucked you?

I like our chances.

they set it up for the last weekend too, usually bama or a UGa (now with Kirby) wont allow that. We have a chance and to be honest im a mope but we should be favored to land them now and finally eat NSD and swing the tide to Miami is back. First u have to win on the trail then close now if we do this I can say we back for real
Real talk.

Richt isn’t an elite coach but he’s been an elite recruiter, especially if you give him time to cultivate relationships. He’s the type of dude a kid will be thinking about when they lay their heads down the night before Signing Day. They know he will have their back for real because he’s a genuine guy. He’s no bull**** and he’s the type of guy a family will feel good about.

With Richt also is that he takes care of your life if u dont make the league and that is the Miami way, take care of family. Thats a huge recruiting tool and I agree that MR isnt an elite coach but u dont have to be an elite coach to win at Miami, but u have to be an elite recruiter which if he closes I'll be glad to give him that title. U 100% right
I’m with you brother. He can get it done and it all starts on the Trail.

Advertisement
This thread def needs new pics of AH3

Not AH3 but I got you fam to get this thread back on topic

AFDD4E38-BD0D-4FD1-BA6B-2A26483568B0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back