AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
There is no us. Just people like you. There are plenty of people that come on this board that can have a grown up conversation without acting like a shmuck. You're not one of them.
I sure would love to have a Peter Ariz wrap up from sources after this weekend.

Go ask Ai. How dare you come here after talking **** about us for two weeks on ITU.
No there is us, you’re just not in it. You’ve started threads just to talk **** about Peter and now you’re here wanting an excerpt because Ai doesn’t move his mouth until something is obvious? Take your *** back to ITU where you’re not even part of them either.

There is no us. Just people like you. There are plenty of people that come on this board that can have a grown up conversation without acting like a shmuck. You're not one of them.

Go ask Ai. How dare you come here after talking **** about us for two weeks on ITU.
No there is us, you’re just not in it. You’ve started threads just to talk **** about Peter and now you’re here wanting an excerpt because Ai doesn’t move his mouth until something is obvious? Take your *** back to ITU where you’re not even part of them either.

Please, fellas.

Try to stay on topic. Thanks!

Please, fellas.

Try to stay on topic. Thanks!

Both of my threads on the heritage boys got nuked. You know I’ve tried to get those threads on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not getting Campbell. It's obvious just by looking at his twitter. Surtain going to bama or LSU. Just being real. Go CANES!

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're not getting Campbell. It's obvious by just looking at his twitter. Surtain going to bama or LSU. Just being real. Go CANES!

Great first porst. You’ll be in permaboliva shortly.

Advertisement
Thank the Lord that I am not "in it". What threads have I started "JUST TO TALK **** ABOUT PETER". Put your money where your mouth is. If you can't find one post that I made to talk **** about Peter, leave this site.

We're not getting Campbell. It's obvious by just looking at his twitter. Surtain going to bama or LSU. Just being real. Go CANES!

This is not a good way to make a first impression, friend.

Positive vibes only in this thread!

It’s been a very long time since we’ve been equipped like this to win signing day recruiting wars.

I don’t really have a prediction but I know this staff can recruit with the best of them and they’ve been able to streamline their approach with all the early signees.

I like our chances.

they set it up for the last weekend too, usually bama or a UGa (now with Kirby) wont allow that. We have a chance and to be honest im a mope but we should be favored to land them now and finally eat NSD and swing the tide to Miami is back. First u have to win on the trail then close now if we do this I can say we back for real
Real talk.

Richt isn’t an elite coach but he’s been an elite recruiter, especially if you give him time to cultivate relationships. He’s the type of dude a kid will be thinking about when they lay their heads down the night before Signing Day. They know he will have their back for real because he’s a genuine guy. He’s no bull**** and he’s the type of guy a family will feel good about.

With Richt also is that he takes care of your life if u dont make the league and that is the Miami way, take care of family. Thats a huge recruiting tool and I agree that MR isnt an elite coach but u dont have to be an elite coach to win at Miami, but u have to be an elite recruiter which if he closes I'll be glad to give him that title. U 100% right
I’m with you brother. He can get it done and it all starts on the Trail.

Im trying not to get to souped up but today I wont lie its hard especially after that PS2 TC and Nesta video

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they come I need to see a Rumph apology thread.

Nice make-up post BostonCane! This is a thought that needed to be said. Coach Kul will hopefully deserve one here soon as well!! Let’s go Canes!!! 4/4, because why the heck not?

Just checked out the LSU and UGA boards. In an entire thread, UGA fans didn’t even mention our name. Their posters were either saying that Campbell was theirs or going to Bama.

The LSU board, on the other hand, mentioned us a couple of times. Some posters saw us as the dark horse threat, but they still think Bama is their biggest threat.

Every forum/Reddit is posting that Campbell is a lock to Georgia.

Didn’t mean to down-vote

all good b.

It’s been a very long time since we’ve been equipped like this to win signing day recruiting wars.

I don’t really have a prediction but I know this staff can recruit with the best of them and they’ve been able to streamline their approach with all the early signees.

I like our chances.

they set it up for the last weekend too, usually bama or a UGa (now with Kirby) wont allow that. We have a chance and to be honest im a mope but we should be favored to land them now and finally eat NSD and swing the tide to Miami is back. First u have to win on the trail then close now if we do this I can say we back for real
Real talk.

Richt isn’t an elite coach but he’s been an elite recruiter, especially if you give him time to cultivate relationships. He’s the type of dude a kid will be thinking about when they lay their heads down the night before Signing Day. They know he will have their back for real because he’s a genuine guy. He’s no bull**** and he’s the type of guy a family will feel good about.

I appreciate what you are saying but richt isn’t elite??? Man that’s crazy go look at Georgia’s history pre-richt and please pay amount to what they did about the resources they gave him!! He will win big with us because he will be given the resources needed
Elite is a pretty lofty word.

I think he’s been a very good coach, but not amongst the elite. Just my opinion though.

Nah you’re just a real loser. Don’t have to act like it’s one or the othe other. Quit being a board cop you northeastern dip****

Woah.

What do you have against Northeastern folks?

A lot.

Like 30%+ of the students at Miami are from the Northeast douche.

And most of them are giant douchebags

Signed,

A UM alumnus

No they aren't.

Signed,

A UM alumnus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back