AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I’ve been trying to temper my expectations, but it’s starting to feel like this might actually be happening. Imagine the reactions of those SEC fvcks if we sign all 4

Advertisement
Haha you guys are soft man. Just keeping it a hunnit. Serious question tho if they do come what numbers will they wear? Will it be a duke situation when he gave up 3 for Tracy Howard? Because Bandy already has 2 and Ivey has 8 and alledgely got an 8 tattoo recently

We won the Coastal with corners that can't even turn around.

Imagine having PS2 and Campbell covering those bums on Wisconsin. Would've had to create a turnover bracelet watch and earrings.

Advertisement
No troll jus saying photo shoots don’t mean sh*t. I hope they’re all Canes. Idk what they’re gonna do honestly, but you guys are blown your load over photo shoots that they literally do at every visit lol

You're very quick to find and post Alabama visit pictures and post them in a thread that shows the U fans enjoying those kids UM visit. This is inflammatory post to say the least.

I’m enjoying t as well. Just don’t want to see some guys on here get hurt. I apologize for being a realest. I’ll go back to everything’s awesome mode.

Haha you guys are soft man. Just keeping it a hunnit. Serious question tho if they do come what numbers will they wear? Will it be a duke situation when he gave up 3 for Tracy Howard? Because Bandy already has 2 and Ivey has 8 and alledgely got an 8 tattoo recently

go **** yourself.

tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
No troll jus saying photo shoots don’t mean sh*t. I hope they’re all Canes. Idk what they’re gonna do honestly, but you guys are blown your load over photo shoots that they literally do at every visit lol

You're very quick to find and post Alabama visit pictures and post them in a thread that shows the U fans enjoying those kids UM visit. This is inflammatory post to say the least.

I’m enjoying t as well. Just don’t want to see some guys on here get hurt. I apologize for being a realest. I’ll go back to everything’s awesome mode.

Realist*

And I'd imagine a lot of people on here are realists about the fact that Miami won't get all 4. This is the first time I've seen such a unity of happiness in regards to this. But you're being blatant dropping those pictures in this thread and you know that. You know what's coming when you do something like that.

Advertisement

We need more Objective Boiz monitoring the board!!

People like you are insufferable.

Pretty sure they only have to move one number from the one they want. # 3 (Delaney) and # 7 (Norton) should be available.

Get lost troll! No one is interested in answering your fake fan BS questions. You’ve been outed, now scram!

Advertisement

Get lost troll! No one is interested in answering your fake fan BS questions. You’ve been outed, now scram!

Check my other posts. I’m not troll you simp lol

Pretty sure they only have to move one number from the one they want. # 3 (Delaney) and # 7 (Norton) should be available.

Frierson has 3 and Blades 7...

Check my other posts. I’m not troll you simp lol

But why are you here?

Reading from his photo shoots looks like he’s all bama, clemson, lsu, and cane alllll the way ��

Man GTFOH with this ****....INDAY this guy definitely is a first chair candidate for the skin flute section....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back