AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I would give one of my toes to be on the 7th already

Might want to exclude your big toes from that offer, boss. I think those are integral to balance.

Going 4/4 (or at least 3/4) on AH kids need sacrifices. I'm ready.
I'm ready, too. I'm down to sacrifice the first Gaytor or Nole I can find on the street in an offering to the recruiting Gods to seal the AH4.

WHO IS WITH ME?!

Vern and Marrero?

Advertisement
I gotta say, it's awesome that the thread seems to be united in happiness today. We're gonna carry this into Wednesday and turn it up

PS2 said he will go to the school he feels most comfortable with... He looks pretty comfortable in those videos!!!! They are coming.

Advertisement

Allows Chatfield to take 9. That’s a real teammate if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think it's pretty badass when a badass DL is wearing a single digit number and ballin out

Norton and Chad

Absolutely. It's a different look on TV and i feel like they stand out. Now you've got to be an absolute star i feel like to have #1 on the DL. Can't think of a better kid to try it out with.

I would give one of my toes to be on the 7th already

Might want to exclude your big toes from that offer, boss. I think those are integral to balance.

Going 4/4 (or at least 3/4) on AH kids need sacrifices. I'm ready.
I'm ready, too. I'm down to sacrifice the first Gaytor or Nole I can find on the street in an offering to the recruiting Gods to seal the AH4.

WHO IS WITH ME?!

Vern and Marrero?

:ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

2918F181-4B7A-4AB0-810C-914A9145CCFE.jpgCDF3F9F1-BA3A-4206-9E10-43C3E9316E7C.jpg930AD01B-5E5F-423C-A2D2-97AC833666A2.jpg

Advertisement
This has a different feel than the Jeudy recruitment.

We might actually pull it off this time!!!

Reading from his photo shoots looks like he’s all bama, clemson, lsu, and cane alllll the way

Advertisement
Reading from his photo shoots looks like he’s all bama, clemson, lsu, and cane alllll the way ��

Nah Nancy...different vibe than those you can see it. Also he wasn't with Nesta and Tyson during those visits

Reading from his photo shoots looks like he’s all bama, clemson, lsu, and cane alllll the way ��

Yep difference is here he is with his boys. Maybe that doesn't make a difference, but maybe it makes him feel a lot more comfortable than the others. Especially compared to that photo with Saban, good gosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back