AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
They look clean in them Unis. But you know they try on unis at every official they go to right? Wait till the ink dries on the 7th, not getting excited about a photo shoot that they do at every official visit lol

Do you enjoy **** while you're smashing or do you wait till you get the aids test back?

Not gonna lie, I literally laughed out loud.

I’m in the house and did the same thing. Lmao. That’s a POTY nominee for sure. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ezzard bout LOCKED IN, Chatman looks SOLID based on twitter and pics, then you get these 3 (PS, NS, TC), and trade Chatfield for a 4th DT in Coburn, or take both .... hahahahahaha .... DREAM CLASS!

Thought I siap that Nesta said he'd wear #1 "if" he chooses UM and 99 if he chooses that clown school.

Advertisement
The AH group signing here is a program changer on defense. That's how you leapfrog a Clemson.

Rolling out that much talent would be crazy and these kids would be in the playoff hunt every year.

No troll jus saying photo shoots don’t mean sh*t. I hope they’re all Canes. Idk what they’re gonna do honestly, but you guys are blown your load over photo shoots that they literally do at every visit lol

Advertisement
I gotta say, it's awesome that the thread seems to be united in happiness today. We're gonna carry this into Wednesday and turn it up

Doubt it. Around Monday or Tuesday someone will post what their sauces are saying and unless it's "everyone coming" people will go crazy here.

But I don't see any red flags. They seem to be really enjoying it and look comfortable on this OV. That usually a good sign.

No troll jus saying photo shoots don’t mean sh*t. I hope they’re all Canes. Idk what they’re gonna do honestly, but you guys are blown your load over photo shoots that they literally do at every visit lol

It's a strong point.

Advertisement

Let me blow my load in peace, loser.

You're very quick to find and post Alabama visit pictures and post them in a thread that shows the U fans enjoying those kids UM visit. This is inflammatory post to say the least.

As soon as I say the timeline is united, someone posts the pictures of the other OVs. Just try to enjoy something for once in your life.

Advertisement
8376CA36-811C-4BA9-9717-29EE7C84808E.jpg

**** it I’m sold. Let’s have it fellas, crack open the bubbly they coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back