AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

This is the post on 247 from the guy claiming to be TC family:

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

Convenient that he says that there might still be a change of heart. Do you really think a family member would ruin this kids moment. Please, there is a reason Rattled has not posted. He might choose Georgia but this guy is a troll

Advertisement
from uga writer on 247

"Still some that think Bama is the team here. For the first time in all of this Miami actually came up to me in the last hour from someone. So yea all of that

I am just staying with what I trust the most right now on this."

Screenshot_20180206-175224.jpg
Screenshot_20180206-175146.jpg

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

Convenient that he says that there might still be a change of heart. Do you really think a family member would ruin this kids moment. Please, there is a reason Rattled has not posted. He might choose Georgia but this guy is a troll

Calls his relative by his last name? Weird.

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

And if it were my family member choosing I wouldn't call him by his last name.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

Calls his relative by his last name? Weird.
Good catch

he probably is, but why troll with the one that's not even thinking about Bama? I don't get it.

Who is ziggy and why is this a troll job?

Xavier Williams - Bama commit

Got it... why do we think it’s a troll job and not just a prediction?

He is a 2018 recruit, we went after him in the beginning, had some smoke about a potential flip, then he was recruiting Jobe to Bama, along with a few other players, essentially clowning us. Not to mention Bama is after both TC and PS2 as well.

I see. Well thank u, and **** that *** hole.

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

Thought the same thing lol. Never once have I seen Rattler refer to him as “Campbell” it’s always been Ty or Cuz.

Advertisement

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

Thought the same thing lol. Never once have I seen Rattler refer to him as “Campbell” it’s always been Ty or Cuz.

and wasn't tweed calling Linguard, Lo?

Advertisement

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

and wasn't tweed calling Linguard, Lo?

Yep

Advertisement
3-2 just like that. Chatman looks like he’s signing with FSU. Believe we close with Nesta of course and Surtain

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

Man, the looks I would get if I ever called my cousin "Castro" instead of his first name.

Advertisement
Back