AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
This is the post on 247 from the guy claiming to be TC family:

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

[TWEET]960993647381635072[/TWEET]

That mf trolling

he probably is, but why troll with the one that's not even thinking about Bama? I don't get it.

I lived in Southern California most of my life and NEVER remember seeing local kids take shots at USC or UCLA when picking elsewhere like the kids do in South Florida to Miami. **** is astounding

That’s because the majority of California doesn’t care about college football.

Advertisement
That mf trolling

he probably is, but why troll with the one that's not even thinking about Bama? I don't get it.

Who is ziggy and why is this a troll job?

Xavier Williams - Bama commit

Got it... why do we think it’s a troll job and not just a prediction?

He is a 2018 recruit, we went after him in the beginning, had some smoke about a potential flip, then he was recruiting Jobe to Bama, along with a few other players, essentially clowning us. Not to mention Bama is after both TC and PS2 as well.

Advertisement
I hate this board’s obsession with trolling and their constant speculation of trolls. It has made this board unreadable at times.

Jesus Christ, someone hold me

tumblr_p2qj0l7ZJl1qitfr2o1_400.gif

Advertisement
Surtain coming - we give him family (LSU) and a chance to win Natty (Bama).
Campbell coming - we were first and last impressions in over 2 years of recruiting. Too much to overcome.
Coburn coming - other way around we would say he gone and would be right
Nesta coming - bruh
Ezzard coming - bruh x2
Chatfield - IDGAF
At least one surprise coming

We fuxcking

Advertisement
Surtain coming - we give him family (LSU) and a chance to win Natty (Bama).
Campbell coming - we were first and last impressions in over 2 years of recruiting. Too much to overcome.
Coburn coming - other way around we would say he gone and would be right
Nesta coming - bruh
Ezzard coming - bruh x2
Chatfield - IDGAF
At least one surprise coming

We fuxcking

IMO - Surtan, Nesta ( obviously) , Ezzard , Miller , Chatman and Bethal Canes . Corburn who knows . Chatfield and Campbell are just SEC hoes.

This is the post on 247 from the guy claiming to be TC family:

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

Convenient that he says that there might still be a change of heart. Do you really think a family member would ruin this kids moment. Please, there is a reason Rattled has not posted. He might choose Georgia but this guy is a troll

Advertisement
Back