AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

We are so used to the sky falling that our fanbase freaks out leading up to NSD.

Maybe this is the year we are the ones winning in the end.

Let it play out.

Advertisement
Gator fans are saying him and Chatfield have some type of team decision and somehow at signing day tomorrow they are going to incorporate a Chuckie Doll I guess Dante Fowler used when he flipped and has been passed down.

I honestly sounds like the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, very close to the Gator fans doing Cardi B

I dont even think thats the basis for the Chuckie Doll... It was Easely that had it way back in the day that he got as a present from his GF and would carry it around, then gave it to Fowler to "pass the torch" so to speak. I live closer to Tampa so I unfortunately have to read a lot of gator schtick in the local papers...

Gator fans are saying him and Chatfield have some type of team decision and somehow at signing day tomorrow they are going to incorporate a Chuckie Doll I guess Dante Fowler used when he flipped and has been passed down.

I honestly sounds like the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, very close to the Gator fans doing Cardi B

I dont even think thats the basis for the Chuckie Doll... It was Easely that had it way back in the day that he got as a present from his GF and would carry it around, then gave it to Fowler to "pass the torch" so to speak. I live closer to Tampa so I unfortunately have to read a lot of gator schtick in the local papers...

When my buddy told me about it I was like WTF run that by me again. Sounds like Gator fans trying to get the hype train rolling. I’m going to go on a limb and say Chatfield signs with Oklahoma tomorrow.

Nobody knows **** for sure and the ones that do know aren't posting, so keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best, anything is possible. One thing for sure though, we have a bunch of stupid mofos on this site, who keep making **** up and reading tea leaves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]960993647381635072[/TWEET]

That mf trolling

he probably is, but why troll with the one that's not even thinking about Bama? I don't get it.

I lived in Southern California most of my life and NEVER remember seeing local kids take shots at USC or UCLA when picking elsewhere like the kids do in South Florida to Miami. **** is astounding

this. Either just trolling, or knows something and just wants to salt the wound.

[TWEET]960993647381635072[/TWEET]

That mf trolling

he probably is, but why troll with the one that's not even thinking about Bama? I don't get it.

I lived in Southern California most of my life and NEVER remember seeing local kids take shots at USC or UCLA when picking elsewhere like the kids do in South Florida to Miami. **** is astounding

Yet if you make a joke at their expense, the softshouldered and weakhearted here grab their pitchforks.

:angel:

That chucky doll stuff is from Byron Cowart. Not even a Gator player. We need to relax... Nesta ain’t flipping. 00318F70-B1C9-415B-ACBA-361F681DB4F1.jpg

Advertisement
I can’t believe y’all are even reading into this Nesta speculation.

from uga writer on 247

"Still some that think Bama is the team here. For the first time in all of this Miami actually came up to me in the last hour from someone. So yea all of that

I am just staying with what I trust the most right now on this."

I emailed Rusty yesterday and asked him why did they all think Miami has no shot.... I told him Miami has as good as shot as anybody because nobody knows what's going to happen. He replied back and asked me if Campbell to Miami was my crystal ball lol

The fact that Campbell had 3 edits made should tell everyone that he won’t let anyone know where he’s going.

This kid isn’t even leaving it up to chance for the editing artist to spill the beans. This is crazy.

Advertisement
Yeah, these kids played it so professionally and close to the vest to let some random guy whose close to the family blow it on a public message Board the night before. Think.

totally agree but I do think before this night is over they will have gave the courtsey tap to the coaches they will not be signing with.
I don't doubt it, but all this, "I know somebody who knows the family" stuff is nonsense. Their parents will know and the coaches they tap on the shoulder will know but that's about it. None of those parties is going to run to tell their fourth cousin so he can tell all his pals.

Advertisement
Back