AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

View attachment 58151

Sauces confirmed, the U hat will be in front of him

Lol hilarious no NLI but U hat on the table... get this overrated diva tf out my face

Why don’t you cool it with the Chatfield hate? Nobody knows for sure what’s going on, and he hasn’t said or done anything publicly to purposely disrespect the school or coaches. He’s not a player you even want. Pretty disgraceful the way you talk him down.

Advertisement
So what ive got from all the "updates" is that PS2 is the only one committing to Miami.

/ Sauces

Last edited:
Who cares about what Chatfield is doing.

It was obvious for a very long time that the staff was never going to break their balls for him.

They offered him to have good faith in South FL as well as AH.

If he didn’t jump in the boat with what they’ve sold him on already they aren’t going to bend over backwards to get someone they see as a special teamer. He would be much better off going to Oklahoma and play in a conference that will play to his strengths.

Advertisement
View attachment 58151

Someone (a colossal dork) should do a statistical analysis of when a kid lists schools like that. Determine which slot in the order is the most probable place he ends up committing to. Would be funny if it's the first one.

Ferman can do it for his "F ag of Wae Series."

There’s a thread in EITS about a software that can analyze a recruits social media accounts and determine with some accuracy where the player will go.

View attachment 58151

Lol hilarious no NLI but U hat on the table... get this overrated diva tf out my face

Why don’t you cool it with the Chatfield hate? Nobody knows for sure what’s going on, and he hasn’t said or done anything publicly to purposely disrespect the school or coaches. He’s not a player you even want. Pretty disgraceful the way you talk him down.

Pretty embarrassing how classless fans can be. It’s one thing to be trolled, but this kid is just trying to make the best decision for himself.

Uh oh
1d73048a324a11481fe0e025e9e02b38.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

View attachment 58151

Shouldn't have never made a public quote about being in his feelings bc wahhh "I didn't get my offer when I wanted it".... turned on him immediately after that.

Advertisement
**** Nesta playing the game. Throughout his recruitment I always thought it was similar to Chad Thomas, but Chad didn't do this trolling stuff at the end even if he did have some legit interest in Bama. Hope Nesta stays and I think he will, but there is some smoke.

Advertisement
Of course he's trolling

Have you guys learned nothing?

At least wait until tomorrow afternoon to cry and fire everyone

Only way this class has a bruise on It is if nesta bounces. If he sticks I’m happy. Still think we got a shot at the corners but nesta is the position of need.

Advertisement
Who cares about what Chatfield is doing.

It was obvious for a very long time that the staff was never going to break their balls for him.

They offered him to have good faith in South FL as well as AH.

If he didn’t jump in the boat with what they’ve sold him on already they aren’t going to bend over backwards to get someone they see as a special teamer. He would be much better off going to Oklahoma and play in a conference that will play to his strengths.

Exactly

Advertisement
Back