AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

I hate this board’s obsession with trolling and their constant speculation of trolls. It has made this board unreadable at times.

The constant speculation of trolling is worse than the trolls themselves.

Advertisement
Uh oh
1d73048a324a11481fe0e025e9e02b38.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Seems like a troll because that’s too easy with nsd the day before but hey idk what the **** any of these kids going to do

It’s funny man. These kids are 5* 4* 3* athletes. All Americans. The man in their school. And they still are attentions whores. It’s the weirdest thing to me.

This is the post on 247 from the guy claiming to be TC family:

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

TC’s family told rattler to get off social media and we are supposed believe that this guy posing as a family member is to be believed? Nah

Advertisement
drama, drama, and more drama. lol. Social Media is going to give ya'll heart attacks. lol. Just make sure to put your boy in the will.

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

TC’s family told rattler to get off social media and we are supposed believe that this guy posing as a family member is to be believed? Nah

Dude says he knows the family but that he’s not a family member

Conspiracy theory:

- The Wilson's hatred of Miami is well-known
- It is an anger and grudge that'll span decades and generations
- Nesta is close with their family
- They had him commit to us and appear rock solid
- Last minute he flips to our rival, leaving us with our pants down
- Revenge is served
- The Wilson's send their regards

Advertisement

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

Rattler definitely had the leash pulled on him by the Campbells. They probably don’t even trust him at this point.

I see a lot of people just throwing stuff out there. I’m not going to report anything because there’s nothing to report. No one knows where these kids are going.

It’s funny man. These kids are 5* 4* 3* athletes. All Americans. The man in their school. And they still are attentions whores. It’s the weirdest thing to me.

Really only Nesta. I'd say TC and PS2 are anything but attention whores. Zero complaints with how either of them handled their recruitments regardless of outcome

Conspiracy theory:

- Revenge is served

If that happens Nesta needs to be banned form the 305. Facts.

Advertisement
I see a lot of people just throwing stuff out there. I’m not going to report anything because there’s nothing to report. No one knows where these kids are going.

That'd why I've been quiet all day and not stressing until tomorrow. Newbie to the game are stressing now

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

Rattler definitely had the leash pulled on him by the Campbells. They probably don’t even trust him at this point.

What makes u think that? Dudes said from day one kid makes his own decision. He probably doesn’t wanna deal w the 400 private messages he’s gotten

Advertisement
Why would Nesta troll us? If you guys are saying he is trolling then why? It's not logical to troll the team you are going too. Thats why I never bought the "Jobe is just trolling" takes.

And if you think he is trolling the gators then that is some lame troll job because for them he is a longshot anyways so its not an effective troll lmao. You guys think Coburn is trolling us too? (we wouldn't be mad if he was trolling us the way he is)

He has a decision to make that is what he said in the Instalive nothing else to read from that. That is why he is going to have a couple hats on the table. He comin' let him make his decision!!

I don't see why anyone is legitimately worried about Nesta. Been committed for an entire year. Took his OV just this past weekend and reportedly was recruiting on said visit. He's a very vocal recruit, but he isn't flaky like many DT prospects tend to be.

Conspiracy theory:

- Revenge is served

If that happens Nesta needs to be banned form the 305. Facts.

If that happens then Wilson needs to be called out by some ex canes.

However why Florida and their sorry staff. Wouod he have gome to miss st to play for mullen? No....so why UF.

Last edited:

That'd why I've been quiet all day and not stressing until tomorrow. Newbie to the game are stressing now

I’m not going to downplay anything. If Miami loses Silvera it will be a big blow. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, Miami has already locked up a great class. Surge19 will be better IMO.

Advertisement
Back