Aggie Predictions for Week 2 at Miami

247 just put out an article titled "Jimbo Fisher, Bobby Petrino marriage is Nightmare on Elm St at Texas A&M". Interviewed an SEC coach that knows both or has worked under both and went into how they are both extremely single minded and if Jimbo doesn't keep his nose out of Bobby's O, things could get ugly. Been mentioned here as well and I really wonder if Jimbo has it in him to keep his nose out of the way.

Advertisement
247 just put out an article titled "Jimbo Fisher, Bobby Petrino marriage is Nightmare on Elm St at Texas A&M". Interviewed an SEC coach that knows both or has worked under both and went into how they are both extremely single minded and if Jimbo doesn't keep his nose out of Bobby's O, things could get ugly. Been mentioned here as well and I really wonder if Jimbo has it in him to keep his nose out of the way.
Shocked Futurama GIF

I'm a realist and I see things as a fan but also as objective as I can. I have been through 40 seasons with the Hurricanes and have been to EVERY MAJOR home game since 1983. Been a season ticket holder for almost 35 seasons. Many away games too. This program has been the on the sidelines for about 20 years with the exception of a couple of yours. I base my opinions on what I see unlike many here. I am a DIEHARD Canes fan and that would be an understatement. Your point is not well taken. When are we going to win the big games? I don't see Miami winning more than 6-7 games and that's if TVD stays healthy and plays to his capabilities. Yes, Mario is a great recruiter and says all the right things but he needs MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT as a day game coach because he is as bad as it gets. He needs to change his ways and thinking during the game and stop playing conservative to the point it's sickening. Jimmy, Dennis, and Howard were very aggressive and rolled the dice. Mario needs to be the same.
If you end up getting into a situation where you’re unable to go to a game I’ve been wanting to take my son to his first game. I just can not afford tickets since I need a kidney transplant. Disability doesn’t leave many funds for extracurricular but we watch every game together. He loves the Hurricanes. And I got it from my grandfather and father, poor kid doesn’t have any male figures except me. If anybody could help, The game doesn’t matter. Hit me up at kennethdisalvo1101@gmail.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A&M lost a few **** good players but they are about to start reaping the rewards (or the disaster) from that insane class they signed

They could be a lot better this year than anyone is expecting, so both teams have a lot of question marks

Our OL vs their DL probably the story here
The rewards they'll reap come in the form of that talent along with Bobby petrino. This is gonna be a game with plenty of offense. If I had to guess, this game will come down to a late turnover.

The rewards they'll reap come in the form of that talent along with Bobby petrino. This is gonna be a game with plenty of offense. If I had to guess, this game will come down to a late turnover.
No doubt. I personally think Dawson and TVD are going to be a legit combo. It’s early in the season so those games are always a little tough when teams are not necessarily meshing all at the same pace

A&M is a goofy team for sure. With that recruiting class I wouldn’t be surprised if they were really **** good this year

But if their luck is like ours has been it could also be pretty mediocre
The recruits are sophomores who I've seen develop. Please make me a monetary wager. Boat Race with Petrino. They got everything we want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back