Aggie Predictions for Week 2 at Miami

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20230610_163021_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
A&M lost a few **** good players but they are about to start reaping the rewards (or the disaster) from that insane class they signed

They could be a lot better this year than anyone is expecting, so both teams have a lot of question marks

Our OL vs their DL probably the story here

Advertisement
What doesn’t get discussed that much about the game last year is that we moved the ball up and down on them most of the game and just couldn’t get in the end zone.

That Tyrique inexplicable muffed punt still burns me up.
???? It was discussed ad nauseam after that game ... we dominated statistically in every category except TD's. Gattis sucked. Never tried to use our tall TE's and WR's in the red zone. Major fail on Mario's part for permitting Gattis to continue calling plays in THAT game let alone the rest of the season.

???? It was discussed ad nauseam after that game ... we dominated statistically in every category except TD's. Gattis sucked. Never tried to use our tall TE's and WR's in the red zone. Major fail on Mario's part for permitting Gattis to continue calling plays in THAT game let alone the rest of the season.
Agreed, but I was speaking in terms of the perception and recollection of the game in retrospect by national people, and how it effects the perception of this upcoming game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eventually things will come together there. They are stacking a ton of talent and have a staff that has won a title and produced multiple heisman so they know HOW to get it done and are not lacking in off field support. It is really tough to win 10+ in the SEC, but I think they will start taking care of business outside of conference sooner than later and win the games they should be winning. It’s not like we don’t have a chance, I think we have a good chance, but right now we (and all but a few in the country) are a team they should beat if paper can meet reality.

Advertisement
Back