After we lose to Bama next year...

Advertisement
Diaz is on the hot seat, if he isn’t than he should be, though I never wish an L on my Canes, say Bama beats the brakes off us next season. 50 burger. surely Manny gets fired after game 1???

Smh if CMR just hired an OC and QB coach we’d be sitting on top of the world rn.
He will be fired after Bama knocks a dent in our A@# by hanging 80 points on our heads

Diaz will need to win the Coastal next year if King returns. No if ands or buts about it. If we cant at least win our division with the caliber of QB King is and our line will be heavily experienced with 2 very talented back and Mallory. HE will never win it.
Against a 3rd year Sam Howell? Yeah right.

the final nail i said this 2 years ago, this is the final nail in our beloved team. Bama will run run run up the score
bama.png

Advertisement
So why haven't we even sniffed out a 4 or 5 star corner? We don't need a developmental corner we need someone that's got some juice.
I hope Diaz realize that in order for us to be great we need to fire half the people on the def Staff period.
If we can't recruit corners n its a big need then what? Try n pick up someone in the portal? Or keep trying to get another project?

Advertisement
November 28, 1998: Miami (7-2) loses to Syracuse (7-3), 13-66
October 7, 2000: Texas (3-1) loses to Oklahoma (4-0), 14-63
October 11, 2003: Texas (4-1) loses to Oklahoma (5-0), 13-65
October 8, 2011: Texas (4-0) loses to Oklahoma (4-0), 17-55
October 19, 2012: Clemson (7-0) loses to FSU (7-0), 14-51

Neither Butch, Mack, or Dabo were fired. Although down here in Texas, people were irate after the 2003 game.

And I remember the 2012 Clemson game. I was watching the pregame at a friends house before switching over to a UFC PPV. The Clemson fans were psyched up. There was pomp galore. They all touched that silly rock. Clemson thought that on that night, they were about to take the next step and take control of the ACC. Instead, they were soundly squashed by Florida State in an utterly noncompetitive, demoralizing fashion.

I tend to think that unlike others, Manny will make changes. Whether they work, remains to be seen.
What in Heaven's sake wrong with you? GTFOH!!

The HC, DC, CB and LB coaches and scheme is a steaming hot pile of Wildebeest ***** during a drought. I feel so sorry for all those brothers who signed to play defense. Manny won't do the right thing by these kids and bring in competent coaches. I so sick of this relationship/like kind **** I forgot today was NSD for the first time in my college fan life.

Stop blaming these talented athletics Diaz is convincing to come to the U and play defense for him. Diaz whole defensive scheme is garbage. It doesn't work effectively. His is failing to develop these kids with his coaching staff. Do y'all realize this defense gave up over 400 yards a game. Diaz has his work cut out for him to get his defense competitive with ranked teams this off season. North Carolina exposed our flaws on defense in every way imaginable.

Advertisement
Super original post. Both discussing lack of recruiting/development at corner AND Manny firing the D staff.

CIS needs much more of this lately.

After we lose to Bama can you please please please leave this board and fanbase forever? Take up croché. Start a non-profit. Become a lifeguard. Just leave the rest of us fans the fvck alone and take your scary ***** *** somewhere else!!

Advertisement
Stop blaming these talented athletics Diaz is convincing to come to the U and play defense for him. Diaz whole defensive scheme is garbage. It doesn't work effectively. His is failing to develop these kids with his coaching staff. Do y'all realize this defense gave up over 400 yards a game. Diaz has his work cut out for him to get his defense competitive with ranked teams this off season. North Carolina exposed our flaws on defense in every way imaginable.
You do realize this happens in the SEC almost every saturday right?

400 yards a game is normal virtually everywhere.

UNC exposed our staff is incompetent on defense because no adjustment was made nor lube. Throwing out things like 400 yards does a disservice to reality and how bad our staff is on defense. Smfh.

Either Manny, or Baker and some of his defensive staff. Thought here is that Baker will be the fall guy. Read what Manny said in his presser, "Defensive Adjustments were not made real time. Basically NC ran the same plays 3-4 times before any adjustments were made" Manny made this **** comment. Responsibility- Blake Baker and Manny Diaz, Fall guy Blake Baker.

How in the **** can a Team not make real time game adjustments? On another note, some players said they did not buy into the NC Game Plan during the week. what in the **** is going on with this team? **** I am not a football expert but I feel I can do a better **** job than these clowns. It's disheratening!!

We haven’t made real time adjustments in a very long time. How in the **** can you be a defensive minded coach and allow UNC to score 62 while putting up 800 yards of offense without making real time adjustments. What an incompetent SOB.

Advertisement
Back