After we lose to Bama next year...

Everyone is responding and down liking it or calling it dumb a week after the game. When we lose to Bama* and Saban 50 šŸ” us.. Manny should be on the hot seat.

Advertisement
I donā€™t even like the fact that you put the words ā€œifā€ ā€œloseā€ and ā€œbamaā€ in the sequence you did

Diaz is on the hot seat, if he isnā€™t than he should be, though I never wish an L on my Canes, say Bama beats the brakes off us next season. 50 burger. surely Manny gets fired after game 1???

Smh if CMR just hired an OC and QB coach weā€™d be sitting on top of the world rn.
I think even Blake James is chaulking this one up as a loss. We will lose to Bama. We will probably lose our Bowl Game. Around this time next year, Manny Diaz will still be our coach. When Diaz is eventually fired (sometime after he finishes his 4th season and definitely after the school foolishly extends his contract), Miami will be on the hook for Manny's buyout and cry poor mouth before hiring the current head coach of Temple.

Are you new to this?

I think even Blake James is chaulking this one up as a loss. We will lose to Bama. We will probably lose our Bowl Game. Around this time next year, Manny Diaz will still be our coach. When Diaz is eventually fired (sometime after he finishes his 4th season and definitely after the school foolishly extends his contract), Miami will be on the hook for Manny's buyout and cry poor mouth before hiring the current head coach of Temple.

Are you new to this?
Am I new to this for bringing up a hypothetical to get a discussion going hours after a loss?

Advertisement
What happens if we win? Do we call it luck and still root for a firing? Or do we sign him to a lifetime contract?

Reality is Manny gets an extension after this season knowing history of the dummies in our administration. Sorry
Just looking at the worst. Will **** me off as much as anyone here but do not trust the admin not to be stupid

Advertisement
The Canes will finish 9-2 or 8-3, or 8-2 if the bowl game is cancelled. If the near-consensus on this board think the Administration does not care about winning championships why would they fire a HC with that record? And they are certainly not going to fire him for losing to Alabama.

Silly thread.

Diaz will need to win the Coastal next year if King returns. No if ands or buts about it. If we cant at least win our division with the caliber of QB King is and our line will be heavily experienced with 2 very talented back and Mallory. HE will never win it.

Advertisement
I get that some handle ****** circumstances differently.
I'll never get why this is a big f#cking joke to you guys.

Diaz will need to win the Coastal next year if King returns. No if ands or buts about it. If we cant at least win our division with the caliber of QB King is and our line will be heavily experienced with 2 very talented back and Mallory. HE will never win it.

We would have won the coastal this year so thatā€™s the definitely the basement if King returns.

We have the Diaz slurppers coming out a week later disliking a hypothetical that is still very much realistic a whole week later šŸ˜Œ

Advertisement
We have the Diaz slurppers coming out a week later disliking a hypothetical that is still very much realistic a whole week later šŸ˜Œ

Youve misinterpreted slurping for being in touch with reality.

Can you name a single head coach in college football history fired after one game?

Diaz is on the hot seat, if he isnā€™t than he should be, though I never wish an L on my Canes, say Bama beats the brakes off us next season. 50 burger. surely Manny gets fired after game 1???

Smh if CMR just hired an OC and QB coach weā€™d be sitting on top of the world rn.

he won't get fired after 1 game. **** get fired if he loses more than 2 games

Youve misinterpreted slurping for being in touch with reality.

Can you name a single head coach in college football history fired after one game?
No but I can name Head coaches placed on a hot seat after losing a big game in their 3rd season which is what I said should happen

Advertisement
Back