After we lose to Bama next year...

IcemanArcade

Go Canes
Diaz is on the hot seat, if he isn’t than he should be, though I never wish an L on my Canes, say Bama beats the brakes off us next season. 50 burger. surely Manny gets fired after game 1???

Smh if CMR just hired an OC and QB coach we’d be sitting on top of the world rn.

Advertisement
Diaz is on the hot seat, if he isn’t than he should be, though I never wish an L on my Canes, say Bama beats the brakes off us next season. 50 burger. surely Manny gets fired after game 1???

Smh if CMR just hired an OC and QB coach we’d be sitting on top of the world rn.
If he loses the bowl game and gets blown by Bama to start next season,he won't get fired right then but the fan base will turn the heat on him and Blake James and anything close to a 6-6 season might be it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I could hand off and complete a screen pass often enough to win against Miami. Not looking forward to next season’s opening Alabama beat down. I get the OP “if” was a joke. Can you imagine how we’re expecting a beat down to open next season. Sad

Either Manny, or Baker and some of his defensive staff. Thought here is that Baker will be the fall guy. Read what Manny said in his presser, "Defensive Adjustments were not made real time. Basically NC ran the same plays 3-4 times before any adjustments were made" Manny made this **** comment. Responsibility- Blake Baker and Manny Diaz, Fall guy Blake Baker.

How in the **** can a Team not make real time game adjustments? On another note, some players said they did not buy into the NC Game Plan during the week. what in the **** is going on with this team? **** I am not a football expert but I feel I can do a better **** job than these clowns. It's disheratening!!

Advertisement
But TIME is what Manure and company have, that's the answer. A whole lot of it. It's no big deal I've watched the great years of Cane football and appreciated them. Now it's time to move on to the next big thing.... Fishing!
Picking scabs is more fun than what I experienced yesterday. On the bright side, we got used to completely empty stadiums this year, so next year won't be much of a shock to anyone.

Advertisement
Back