After we lose to Bama next year...

Not sure why Baker has not been fired yet after Saturday’s train wreck.

Even if there is concern his firing might affect recruiting/upcoming Signing Day... who cares. Any recruit who would go elsewhere b/c Baker is fired is not a player who should be part of this program.

Advertisement
Either Manny, or Baker and some of his defensive staff. Thought here is that Baker will be the fall guy. Read what Manny said in his presser, "Defensive Adjustments were not made real time. Basically NC ran the same plays 3-4 times before any adjustments were made" Manny made this **** comment. Responsibility- Blake Baker and Manny Diaz, Fall guy Blake Baker.

How in the **** can a Team not make real time game adjustments? On another note, some players said they did not buy into the NC Game Plan during the week. what in the **** is going on with this team? **** I am not a football expert but I feel I can do a better **** job than these clowns. It's disheratening!!
Where did you read all this? Specifically, the player comments

In my mind Virginia was the more devastating loss. We’ll never have another Orange Bowl game.

I think the UVA loss was the worst loss in program history. I’m surprised at how many “worst loss ever” posts this UNC game has generated.

That LSU loss to me was when I knew the early 2000s run was over. I just didn’t know 15 years later I’d still be waiting for that next great run.

Advertisement
Everyone loses to Bama and most get blown out. He should be on the hot seat right now for FIU, La Tech, and today.
I loved the members of the BOT that were calling for his head after last year...the very dumbasses that gave him the job in the first place. What in the **** were they thinking was going to happen exactly....without spending 2 mill per coordinator at least?!?

Advertisement
If he loses the bowl game and gets blown by Bama to start next season,he won't get fired right then but the fan base will turn the heat on him and Blake James and anything close to a 6-6 season might be it.
My man gets it right here! Well said brother and hopefully the experiment with hiring DCs with no head coaching experience from a failed regime is finally over at the university of Miami/Suntan U. 🙏🎄⛪

Advertisement
Diaz is on the hot seat, if he isn’t than he should be, though I never wish an L on my Canes, say Bama beats the brakes off us next season. 50 burger. surely Manny gets fired after game 1???

Smh if CMR just hired an OC and QB coach we’d be sitting on top of the world rn.
Why ?? we are expected to lose to bama , everybody is to loose to bama except Clemson and Aburn sneak in a win every 2-3 years , if it’s a close game he is good , if he get blown out like the North Carolina game he is gone

Advertisement
Diaz is on the hot seat, if he isn’t than he should be, though I never wish an L on my Canes, say Bama beats the brakes off us next season. 50 burger. surely Manny gets fired after game 1???

Smh if CMR just hired an OC and QB coach we’d be sitting on top of the world rn.
What do you mean if we lose to King Louie's squad!! Dude, it's a bloody GIVEN the Hurricanes are going to get MOLESTED. Simply molested!

And you can dig this too. King Louie is the type of HC who doesn't care to " call off his Hounds of Hades! " lol huh? In other words, I can imagine another BEAT DOWN akin to what mighty Carolina Blue put on the diminutive Manny's squad Saturn day past. lmfao

Advertisement
Back