Additional Urban Meyer video

Advertisement
Blake James probably never leave the house unless he’s going to work
His only real hobby is touring airports and highway rest stops. He likes to test the durability of the restroom floors in them by taking the widest stance possible in the mens room stalls for hours on end. He's an eccentric cat.

Can't even address the whole team like a man. He's the definition of a spineless piece of ****. Also, lmao at that pathetic cover up. It doesn't get better when laughably transparent people have no idea how laughably transparent they are.
Ok & as soon as he’s fired we need to call him

Advertisement
I would love for him to become the coach here! Idc what he does outside of the Hect! Everyone hates us anyway so why not hire the most hated coach! No matter how much UM tries to have this clean image we’re still going to be hated! So *** it! Hire him! I would be right beside him at the bar wit my hands up some woman’s *** too asking her can I lick it next😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
My only question with the risk of Mario can he outrecruit Saban and the others. It's one thing to do it at OU but the south east a different animal.

If he can't consistently he will be fired in three years as well.
Maybe not but I think he would come close. All the top guys we are still after like Stewart, Lucas, Kelly and Wes all have Oregon in their final 5. Believe Kelly said they would be the front runner if it wasn’t for distance.

he will never come here because our ultra liberal, virtue signaling, culture canceling, ENDLESS ACRONYMS boat of trustees and Admins will never allow someone of his character to coach the Canes. having said that, i would take him in a heart beat, if not less.
The same people you described just gave Alex Azar employment at UM. While what you described might be academia by and large, that wouldn't be what would preclude us from ever touching Urbie.

It would be an idiotic level of ptsd from the historical image of the "renegade" football program- an image that has ONLY done wonders for the university at large but these fools are too afraid to tangentially touch again even as the NCAA as a punitive body becomes weaker and weaker.

Advertisement
Too many womens in the photo. #Notbelievable

Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Moral high horse? Would you want this scumbag teaching/coaching your son? I **** sure wouldn’t. IDGAF how many games he’s won.
That's why I'm sending my boy to Liberty University to play ball, embrace Jesus Christ as his lord & savior....and to hopefully be molded by a fine man and an even better Chreestian by the name of Daniel Hugh Freeze Jr. I thank my brothers in Christ from Baylor University that recommended this as they were all molded in the Baptist tradition by the great Arthur Ray Briles.

I'm obviously being snarky here but I think the days of parents thinking a college head football coach is going to be a legitimate father figure to their kids are long gone. Sure, there probably are some upstanding guys out there that legitimately touch the lives of a few of their players but to have this standard makes about as much sense as thinking the dean of the college of arts & sciences needs to be of a certain moral fortitude as they'll personally be shaping your non-athlete child.

Players would have been way more receptive to him if he had an entire team meeting and opened up with a line like “Take it from me and Deshaun Watson be careful what you do out there” and then gone onto make fun of himself for the BS lie he told
People might think you're joking but it's 100 percent true. Players just don't want to be held to some arbitrary standard by someone they'll now view as a bumbling hypocrite.

Advertisement
Back