Additional Urban Meyer video

Advertisement
LOL, the players probably like him more now. He can teach the youngsters the ways of the strip club.

Funny, two of the more openly Christian qb's, Tebow and Lawrence, both end up playing for that guy.
He's been doing this forever the dude is a savage recruiter. If his wife stays committed then how could u recruit against this dude.

The biggest problem is the awful lie. Everyone would have been better with this is he just said he made a really stupid mistake and apologized. Saying it was a random group that wanted pictures and tried to get him on the dance floor is laughable when he’s got his fingers up that girl’s *******.

Advertisement
He's been doing this forever the dude is a savage recruiter. If his wife stays committed then how could u recruit against this dude.
All I remember is Tebow talking about how hard he worked them in practices. Almost every player says his conditioning program was the hardest they have ever been a part of. I'm not sure if he is really even a good x and o coach, but as you said, recruits studs, and for the most part gets the best out of them.

Miami is too image conscious to take Urban. Although I can imagine him wanting to be here to be closer to Jacksonville so Jag scouts have to come to him to see potential players. I don't know if USC is ready for a rehab project.

the grinch GIF

Advertisement
You can bull**** some fresh out of high school college kids, but you're not gonna be able to bull**** grown men with money. And with that said, if he gets fired he has to be the first phone call we make.
You can barely bull**** 5th graders these days. The world has changed. Kids of all ages see and know too much. They can smell bull**** a mile away. And, they know who to trust or not. Imagine grown *** professional athletes.

Advertisement
Yup, that really translates to winning football games.
Well seems people are confusing college and the pros. How many dudes playing in the NFL have far worse crimes committed? Professional sports are about the only occupation you can still have a job after some major arrest. You might get kicked off that team at the time, but somebody will sign you. Goes for coaches too. Ridiculous to play high and mighty, but only in certain situations. They are huge hypocrites.

Yeah that one leaves no doubt. In todays world thats basically sexual assault.

Advertisement
The dude is a total sleazeball and needs to change. He’s well on his way to becoming the next Bobby Petrino at this point.

I don’t care how great a recruiter he is or how many titles he’s won. This is out there now and whoever he coaches next (after the Jags can him) will have access to this news story. He’s cooked.

The dude is a total sleazeball and needs to change. He’s well on his way to becoming the next Bobby Petrino at this point.

I don’t care how great a recruiter he is or how many titles he’s won. This is out there now and whoever he coaches next (after the Jags can him) will have access to this news story. He’s cooked.
People hired him after how many Florida players getting arrested? I thought it was well known he was called Scum for a long long time now. My buddy played against his team when he coached at BG. Talk goes that far back about ole urbs.

Advertisement
Back