Additional Urban Meyer video

How do we know his wife is not okay with this behavior? They say this has been happy at every stop yet they're still married.

Advertisement
Wow....and the plot thickens. He's got to be smarter than that. If you're going to play the game, you have to know the rules...sheesh....and we all know doing THAT in a public place where phones are abundant, where you're a friggin legend, is DEFINITELY not in the rule book. He thought to himself, "I'm a God around here, this MY SPOT, no one will take videos and post them, I'M URBAN!"......next morning he's in a press conference on some "Let Me Explain" lol
we be our own worst enemy most of the time. lol

Doesn't appear that way

Big problem with his "apology" is he said it was just some random chick that was in the bar with a group .. and they wanted to get him on the dance floor. Turns out the young lady, Cayman Nebraska, works with a media / marketing group and she did a photo shoot at Urban's bar back in June .. that's when they met. So .. he has know her for at least 3-4 months .. and ends up in the bar with her "massaging" that area between her butt cheeks. So .. he lied to his players and the team management in his "apology". Only thing he is sorry about is having gotten caught. He is now going to be held in VERY low regard by every team that previously would have considered him.

Advertisement
People hired him after how many Florida players getting arrested? I thought it was well known he was called Scum for a long long time now. My buddy played against his team when he coached at BG. Talk goes that far back about ole urbs.
Right, but my point is that it’s now all over social media and it’s on video. It’s one thing to have some rumors going around. It’s another thing to have it all on camera and to have press conferences dealing with it. Looks like he’s already lost the locker room in Jax.

Right, but my point is that it’s now all over social media and it’s on video. It’s one thing to have some rumors going around. It’s another thing to have it all on camera and to have press conferences dealing with it. Looks like he’s already lost the locker room in Jax.
People still pay to hear Bill Clinton speak. I get what you are saying though, me too, feminist ***** and on and on. Definitely a slimeball, ole girl didn't seem bothered one iota. If she was accusing him of sexual assault it would be a different story. As far as I know that isn't happening?

Everyone saying he ends up at USC- I highly doubt they bring him in. The new President supposedly put the nix on the idea of him before this. No way they are bringing him in NOW - they are still trying to clean up the mess from the last AD (Lynn Swann) and the Varsity Blues stuff...

So .. he lied to his players and the team management in his "apology". Only thing he is sorry about is having gotten caught. He is now going to be held in VERY low regard by every team that previously would have considered him.
^This right here.

Advertisement
Lmaoooooo yeeeooooo …. It’s almost as if he wanted this to get a out. I didn’t believe all those rumors before about the locker room not wanting urban and all the internal turmoil but this is wild. Urban to USC book it🤣

LOL, the players probably like him more now. He can teach the youngsters the ways of the strip club.

Funny, two of the more openly Christian qb's, Tebow and Lawrence, both end up playing for that guy.
Lawrence openly Christian?? Just read a report that said Urban told TL to be careful because he was having his bachelor party in Vegas....now it is true, there are ways to have "clean fun" in Vegas but you've got to wonder if a Bachelors Party in Vegas is one of them.

Lawrence openly Christian?? Just read a report that said Urban told TL to be careful because he was having his bachelor party in Vegas....now it is true, there are ways to have "clean fun" in Vegas but you've got to wonder if a Bachelors Party in Vegas is one of them.
He would quote different bible verses when interviewed, led me to the assumption he was openly Christian. Doesn't mean he isn't tempted and fails the same as everybody else. Ain't calling him a saint, ha.

Big problem with his "apology" is he said it was just some random chick that was in the bar with a group .. and they wanted to get him on the dance floor. Turns out the young lady, Cayman Nebraska, works with a media / marketing group and she did a photo shoot at Urban's bar back in June .. that's when they met. So .. he has know her for at least 3-4 months .. and ends up in the bar with her "massaging" that area between her butt cheeks. So .. he lied to his players and the team management in his "apology". Only thing he is sorry about is having gotten caught. He is now going to be held in VERY low regard by every team that previously would have considered him.
Bro....not that I disagree with you, but it's 2021....only thing that matters 98% of the time is Wins and Losses because they equal $$$$. You bring the $$$$ for your school/organization, and we all know that your marital affairs, while a PR nightmare for about a week, will get brushed under the rug as though they never happened.

The guy is CLEARLY cheating on his wife, but let's keep it a buck....to all the power brokers in charge, if that's the worse thing this guy is doing, he's probably better than most, and while sad, it's 100% fact.

The ONLY reason this is a major story is because his team has looked horrible on the field. If they were 4-0 this would be a story for about 1 ESPN segment and would disappear. Just the way it is

Advertisement
358D38FD-F340-4329-9759-1758DAA60CD9.jpeg

Urban is a great football coach, and whatever happens in his marriage is his issue. Unfortunately for him, he decided to finger bang this young lady's **** in a bar. She knew what she was doing, and he did as well. Both are gross, and in the process he humiliated his family.

Urban, we are no longer in Columbus. Stuff leaks out. And please wash your hands.
Please wash ur hands😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do we know his wife is not okay with this behavior? They say this has been happy at every stop yet they're still married.
Exactly. I think people vastly underestimate the amount of "open relationships" some of these guys probably have as marriages. Perhaps the wife has explicitly okay'd it or they just have have an implied understanding but my money would certainly not be on Ol' Mrs. Meyer being legitimately shocked at this.

You think Sabag has been faithful to THIS? She smells like an ashtray through this photo.

Screenshot_20211005-132623_Chrome.jpg

Insane to me people are saying they’d want him as our coach… not sarcastically. Ignoring the fact he’s an awful human, the fact he’s coached at uf and osu should be an automatic disqualification, and some clowns on here call Blake beta? That’s some beta ****… how about Lou holtz as AD?
Man *** Dat **** u talkin! We want a football coach who can recruit, who’s a developer, & who wins! I can give 2 ***s about his personal life! Ur worrying about who’s *** he’s playing with in a bar instead of where Our FB team would rank is the ONLY BETA **** GOIN ON ROUND HERE!

Advertisement
Back