Additional Urban Meyer video

Advertisement
😁
1633459562071.png

Advertisement
Imagine the look on Jen Strawley's face when Urban strolls in late one morning with his sunglasses still on and tells her to smells his fingers.

This guy parties.
Why would Urbie wander into UM offices to engage our new AD and think he has any authority to fire her? Especially after she just hired Jedd Fisch as our new head coach?

That's why I'm sending my boy to Liberty University to play ball, embrace Jesus Christ as his lord & savior....and to hopefully be molded by a fine man and an even better Chreestian by the name of Daniel Hugh Freeze Jr. I thank my brothers in Christ from Baylor University that recommended this as they were all molded in the Baptist tradition by the great Arthur Ray Briles.

I'm obviously being snarky here but I think the days of parents thinking a college head football coach is going to be a legitimate father figure to their kids are long gone. Sure, there probably are some upstanding guys out there that legitimately touch the lives of a few of their players but to have this standard makes about as much sense as thinking the dean of the college of arts & sciences needs to be of a certain moral fortitude as they'll personally be shaping your non-athlete child.
No doubt there are some shady characters in the business, but for the most part, coaches are upstanding men with good intentions. Urbie is over the top.

Keep this POS far far away from our program.
He enabled a serial killer. He fakes heart attacks.
His extra-marital philandering was covered up real well in Gainesville and Columbus. He wouldn’t survive a week in Miami.
Depends on if he gets a win that week or not.

If you think NFL players are appalled by his behavior, you’re living under a rock.

I dont think they care about him helping out a co-ed with a wedgie. He's a giant ****head to his players and thinks he can pull the same crap he pulled in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s just say that if Urban decided not to cover up multiple Aaron Hernandez incidents at UF, several people would still be alive today. He’s a POS. Fine to dismiss his marital issues but to embrace a true win at all costs dirtbag that could have positively impacted the life of a troubled sick young man but instead decided that winning was too important is sad.

If you think NFL players are appalled by his behavior, you’re living under a rock.

im a jags fan

jags players don't like him AT ALL

with that said, I can't believe none of you have figured out that his wife probably filmed the **** video.

Advertisement
we always lose recruits, i hate that the fan base thinks we get monsters yearly but we always seem to create a roster mess. Have been an unbalanced roster for ages with about an average two over rated starters (who everyone thinks are God like but wouldnt start at bama) and whole position groups full of jags. Its been coaching and talent the NFL proves it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back