Addae

Advertisement
No Way What GIF by NBA

man I thought he was gone

Advertisement
every year the board gets obsessed with the DB coach

Banda, Rumph, DVD, Addae

the hysteria is rarely warranted and nearly always due to recruiting and not actual performance.

R.E.L.A.X
That's because our DB "Coaching" has been mediocre at best (aside from Rumph) since forever. As far as a DB Coach...Rumph could teach circles around the others, but recruiting isn't his stronghold.

Given that Guidry tends to get involved with the safety position and Mario constantly finds himself stepping in and recruiting players for the secondary, then why don’t we ask Rumph to rejoin the coaching staff? We know he can develop talent. His problem was always recruiting and there are some who believe he always had one hand tied behind his back. It’s a better solution than what we have now.

Optimally, I’d like a coach who can recruit AND develop players but for some reason that coach has evaded us.

Advertisement
That's because our DB "Coaching" has been mediocre at best (aside from Rumph) since forever. As far as a DB Coach...Rumph could teach circles around the others, but recruiting isn't his stronghold.
DBs didn’t turn their head around to look for the ball under Rumph either. His coaching left a lot to be desired as well.

So your thoughts are to just accept **** results. I envy your boss.

you typically just piggyback on other's opinions (as evidenced by you just copying other's reactions on most posts)

as SWFL stated, Rumph had our DB's playing near top in the country in all categories, yet he was absolutely DESTROYED on here daily (probably by the likes of you as again, you don't know what you're talking about you just piggyback on others) for years for missing on the heritage kids

our passing defense was horrid under t-rob, but people like him because he recruits (and underperforms when actually coaching)

DVD got all the credit in the world over addae despite no on-field development and no recruiting success

at least have consistency in your *****ing and whining is my point

you typically just piggyback on other's opinions (as evidenced by you just copying other's reactions on most posts)

as SWFL stated, Rumph had our DB's playing near top in the country in all categories, yet he was absolutely DESTROYED on here daily (probably by the likes of you as again, you don't know what you're talking about you just piggyback on others) for years for missing on the heritage kids

our passing defense was horrid under t-rob, but people like him because he recruits (and underperforms when actually coaching)

DVD got all the credit in the world over addae despite no on-field development and no recruiting success

at least have consistency in your *****ing and whining is my point
Buddy you are a dip****. I mean no disrespect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DBs didn’t turn their head around to look for the ball under Rumph either. His coaching left a lot to be desired as well.
No....he did Wonders with our CBs. That "Turning your Head around" and then not, isn't coaching. I can assure you (Especially in regards to Rumph, who I've known since 1997) that it wasn't his lack of coaching that caused the above. This Man started at CB on the Greatest team ever, and started on the #1 ranked secondary the yr before....Lol at Rumph disregarding something so DB Coaching 101 as turning your head around. @Brooklyndee will tell you the same.

No....he did Wonders with our CBs. That "Turning your Head around" and then not, isn't coaching. I can assure you (Especially in regards to Rumph, who I've known since 1997) that it wasn't his lack of coaching that caused the above. This Man started at CB on the Greatest team ever, and started on the #1 ranked secondary the yr before....Lol at Rumph disregarding something so DB Coaching 101 as turning your head around. @Brooklyndee will tell you the same.
It's the same people who said swausey wasn't allowed in the weight room. Our dbs played by far the best ball under mike. Not even debatable.

Advertisement
Back