Addae

fourth of july dog GIF
I suffer collateral damage Everytime I see this gif.

Advertisement
Most posters like former canes. But at the same time don’t like absurd bias and fiction when discussing the team.
I don’t disagree. All he had to do was talk a little bit more. When the only statement is “I don’t like former canes” I have a problem with that. If there was any sort of connection to former Canes coaching the team in the future in his statement, then I never would have said anything.

I will say this as a rebuttal however, Mario gets a tremendous amount of support because he is a former cane. He is a local Cuban Cane that won us championships as a player and a coach. Without all that stuff, do you think our NIL game would be the same? I imagine the people giving the money for these players have looked up to Mario for a very long time. So sometimes it’s not always bad being a former Cane.

Listen, I never understood why so many smart football minds in our community thought Mario was the one. Now I know why they thought he was the best choice. College Football is still about the Jimmys and the Joes. Mario can recruit and he has the right people backing him up.

Myself, I prefer a recruiter at the DB position. Rumph is great where he is now. Instead, I’d prefer someone that will get us these DBs we have been losing for way too long now.

CIS to a tee.

See positive about one of our players - immediately try to discredit and trash said player 🤦🏻‍♂️
Nobody trashed Porter. Porter was excellent all year. They did trash PFF. Not because they think Porter sucks but because PFF is known to be garbage and that stat seems a little too good to be true. I wouldn't expect Antrel Rolle to have an insane stat like that.

Advertisement
Back