Addae

Advertisement
How Dare You Greta GIF

Advertisement
Was that PFF? It stated he allowed 9 yard’s receiving all season it sounds crazy to me. Was he not in the game against UNC? Or somehow our apparent lockdown corner didn’t get lined up against the Wr that devoured our team once?
Maybe it's just me, but when I see 9 yards receiving given up I think that's after the catch. I could be wrong though.

So he was targeted, WR caught the ball and Porter tackled the WR on the spot. Which, if that's true then I'm curious his targets and catches given up, to see how shutdown Porter was last year.

Advertisement
Was that PFF? It stated he allowed 9 yard’s receiving all season it sounds crazy to me. Was he not in the game against UNC? Or somehow our apparent lockdown corner didn’t get lined up against the Wr that devoured our team once?
Not sure how accurate the stat is but it says in the 109 snaps he was in man coverage he gave up 9 yards receiving. It doesn't take into account any snaps in other coverages.

Not sure how accurate the stat is but it says in the 109 snaps he was in man coverage he gave up 9 yards receiving. It doesn't take into account any snaps in other coverages.
Oh so we’re running into the situation where they might not know if he was in man vs zone. I know there are a couple posters have broken down all the game film. I’d be real curious as to their thoughts…

The 9 yards was Tez Walker catching a slant on 3rd and 3 when DPj was lined up 5 yards off the LOS

How is that possible? Those are lockdown corner numbers…. I mean can we compare to other corners around the country?

I mean I’m just going off my eyes but I don’t remember saying in one game dang… “x” Hurricanes player shut down opponents WR.
Tbh looking at the games porter usually had pretty good coverage. If you look at it most of the time teams were attacking the other cb or killing with slot guys or TEs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put it like this, among the CB group right now, how many of them do you think get drafted & what round?

The entire room is his right now, there aren't any Diaz holdovers you can blame, so the answer to the aforementioned question is exactly the problem.

Advertisement
Back